LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Idea For Diapers And Four Play

For those that are lucky to have a partner into wearing diapers and use them for sexual four play, I had an idea. How about a diaper with a hole in that certain place so you could literally have sex while one wears a diaper, or even both could. And of course that hole would have some kind of lubricant.

For those that are lucky to have a partner into wearing diapers and use them for sexual four play, I had an idea. How about a diaper with a hole in that certain place so you could literally have sex while one wears a diaper, or even both could. And of course that hole would have some kind of lubricant.

I've heard of people making holes in diapers to have sex without taking them off, never actually seen any for sale, lol.

Beth

Isn't uh... intercourse what comes after foreplay?

Nah, my foreplay comes before intercourse, then intercourse, then my wifes foreplay after I've rolled over and gone to sleep!

uh, isnt that the same thing. intercourse after foreplay and foreplay before intercourse?

I've seen pictures on the internets of people trying this. The only problem I can see is that a lot of diapers have gel beads in the soaker layer to absorb the liquid. If you through that layer, the gel beads go everywhere and you risk getting them inside your partner during intercourse. Just my 2 cents.

When it comes to foreplay and sex having on a wet disposble diaper is incredibly hot. And with the disposable diaper no problem creating openings at the desired locations. You can spill a bit of gel or fluff depending on the size of the hole, how wet the diaper is and the level of sexual activity. Our bed usually requires some cleanup with we do this. If we don't tear holes its pull it down out of the way, untape one side or take it off.

How about this...now it would take some work, but a diaper with a built in condom, waterproof so that u can actually use the diaper, just a thought.

That might work with a female condom. (though I've never seen a female condom "in operation", so I could be wrong) Male condoms, of course, are too tight to get on without rolling on, so that probably wouldn't work. I doubt that any diaper manufacturer would ever make such a thing though, so you'd have to make it yourself. Duct tape to the rescue! :P

yes foreplay first then sex lol. I have actualy done this idea a few times i've taken my razor blade and made a hole and it works good but it also ruins the diaper which then can not be used for its purpose so i havn't done it in a long time cause of this (i hate being wasteful) but i ask you if you can't pee or poop in it without it gettin everywhere is it still even a diaper anymore. Another thing i've done thats fun is to just pull yours and your SOs diaper down just enough to expose the certain necesary parts and do it dogy style this seems to work even better if you ask me and its cool to pull it right back up after words and be diapered again right away

i like this idea - may have to try it when im brave enough

I wish my partner was into them, sometimes in the morning she will tug the front of mine down a bit just to get him to peak out and we'll do it with her on top. She says it's gross to her, but she admits liking the warm wet bulge rubbing on her during. Plus for me it's a huge turn on to have a soaked overnight diaper on while we make love.

And as someone mentioned, no cleanup afterwards, just shove it back in your diape afterwards and cuddle/sleep more.