LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Found Myself A Mommy In The Flesh!

The wonders never cease!! After all this damn, depressing yearning after a mommy, I have finally met a beautiful girl willing to try out the mommy role!! As I have repeatedly said here before, I have always struggled with my infantilistic side, almost loathing this particular aspect of my psyche, and in the long run it really gets tiresome to despise such an integral part of yourself, in the end it leads to dissolution, to say the least. But now, judging by her positive response to my baby side, great steps can be taken, I think, to accept this particular fetish of mine.

If you will bear with me for a moment, I`ll say a few words on how this newfangled relationship began and evolved. A friend of mine called me up the other day, and said that he had searched myspace a while ago after local people, and that he had met this girl from Portugal. She was an amateur photographer, and since she also was a heavy-metal girl, my friend had told her about me.

Anyway, he had called me to ask if I wanted to come out in mother nature to take a few pictures. I said, yes, I guess I could do that, but as it turned out, the light was quite bad that night, so they decided to have the photo session another day. I then asked him if I could have her phone number, he gave me it, and I asked her in a message if she wanted to have a few beers and listen to some metal in the weekend to come. At this point I really did not think about the possibility of starting any kind of relationship beyond friendship, I just thought, "hey, nice to meet a girl into metal and philosophy, not many of those around here"!

She came, we had a few beers, listened to music, saw a film, and that was the end of the evening. Before she left I asked her if she wanted to do something the next day, still not romantically inclined, but because I really got so well along with her, really nice company. She said yes, turned up the next day, we did the routine with music, beer and then a film. We were watching "Jacobs Ladder", and I remember thinking; "Hmm, it really would have been nice to lay close to her in the sofa, should I dare to ask?" Of course, I didn`t have the guts, and I hated to think of maybe being rejected if I had asked her. The film ended, and I proceeded to show her to the guest room.

When we got up there, she said: "If I were you I would have stayed in this room instead of yours, it`s much nicer( or something like that). On my way out I answered yestingly; "Oh, so you want me to stay with you here tonight, is that it?" Suddenly, we crashed together, a lot of kissing and fondling, bla, bla, and then off with garments, inserting ourselves into the bed. I almost told her immediately, that I had strange fetish. What the hell, better to be honest upfront than the possible 20 years later. I told her I was an AB, and what do you know, no disgust in her face at all! More than anything, she was curious, she had not heard about this particular fetish before, and she wanted to hear more about it.

As it stands now: I have been lying next to her watching films with a pacifier in my mouth( which she takes in and out, depending on whether I want to say something, have a drink, or a smoke), I have been sleeping nestled into her bosom, with( since I don`t have adult nappies at the moment) a pacifier, wearing a baby nappy ( which she gave to me!!) and her panties. I have showed her this site, and she is eager to pick up mommy tips. :wub: Unfortunately she has now moved to another country, but it`s not that far from here, so we will make it work. She said to me that, when I come to visit her, she will have bought a few baby items for me, but no divulging of what they would be, a surprise she said! :wub: I love this girl, and I feel we are a perfect match. Happy camper, yes sirreee! Sorry for the long post folks, I`m just so damn excited, and I wanted to share this piece of good tidings with you! Cheers! :beer:

The wonders never cease!! After all this damn, depressing yearning after a mommy, I have finally met a beautiful girl willing to try out the mommy role!! As I have repeatedly said here before, I have always struggled with my infantilistic side, almost loathing this particular aspect of my psyche, and in the long run it really gets tiresome to despise such an integral part of yourself, in the end it leads to dissolution, to say the least. But now, judging by her positive response to my baby side, great steps can be taken, I think, to accept this particular fetish of mine.

If you will bear with me for a moment, I`ll say a few words on how this newfangled relationship began and evolved. A friend of mine called me up the other day, and said that he had searched myspace a while ago after local people, and that he had met this girl from Portugal. She was an amateur photographer, and since she also was a heavy-metal girl, my friend had told her about me.

Anyway, he had called me to ask if I wanted to come out in mother nature to take a few pictures. I said, yes, I guess I could do that, but as it turned out, the light was quite bad that night, so they decided to have the photo session another day. I then asked him if I could have her phone number, he gave me it, and I asked her in a message if she wanted to have a few beers and listen to some metal in the weekend to come. At this point I really did not think about the possibility of starting any kind of relationship beyond friendship, I just thought, "hey, nice to meet a girl into metal and philosophy, not many of those around here"!

She came, we had a few beers, listened to music, saw a film, and that was the end of the evening. Before she left I asked her if she wanted to do something the next day, still not romantically inclined, but because I really got so well along with her, really nice company. She said yes, turned up the next day, we did the routine with music, beer and then a film. We were watching "Jacobs Ladder", and I remember thinking; "Hmm, it really would have been nice to lay close to her in the sofa, should I dare to ask?" Of course, I didn`t have the guts, and I hated to think of maybe being rejected if I had asked her. The film ended, and I proceeded to show her to the guest room.

When we got up there, she said: "If I were you I would have stayed in this room instead of yours, it`s much nicer( or something like that). On my way out I answered yestingly; "Oh, so you want me to stay with you here tonight, is that it?" Suddenly, we crashed together, a lot of kissing and fondling, bla, bla, and then off with garments, inserting ourselves into the bed. I almost told her immediately, that I had strange fetish. What the hell, better to be honest upfront than the possible 20 years later. I told her I was an AB, and what do you know, no disgust in her face at all! More than anything, she was curious, she had not heard about this particular fetish before, and she wanted to hear more about it.

As it stands now: I have been lying next to her watching films with a pacifier in my mouth( which she takes in and out, depending on whether I want to say something, have a drink, or a smoke), I have been sleeping nestled into her bosom, with( since I don`t have adult nappies at the moment) a pacifier, wearing a baby nappy ( which she gave to me!!) and her panties. I have showed her this site, and she is eager to pick up mommy tips. :wub: Unfortunately she has now moved to another country, but it`s not that far from here, so we will make it work. She said to me that, when I come to visit her, she will have bought a few baby items for me, but no divulging of what they would be, a surprise she said! :wub: I love this girl, and I feel we are a perfect match. Happy camper, yes sirreee! Sorry for the long post folks, I`m just so damn excited, and I wanted to share this piece of good tidings with you! Cheers! :beer:

THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Congratulations on having found someone to indulge you AB fantasies. Hope you will be able to work things out, even from another country. ;)

Thanks guys! Yeah, hopefully it will work out, despite the distance! Wherever there is a will, there is a way! :wub:

When life's positive events start slotting into place, one has to kind of have go with it. Know what I mean? As long as there is trust, communication, sharing and love between the two of you, your relationship should prosper.

"You Can Get It If You Really Want! But you must try. Try and try. Try and try. You'll succeed at last..." --Jimmy Cliff

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

YAY!!! i love hearing people finding others and being happy and i know the distance wont be a problem. when my daddy and i first met we were about 2 hours drive apart.... then, i moved 1000 miles away, then he moved so we were almost 3000 miles apart and didn't see each other for five months, but now we live together and have been together almost two years now!!

YAY!!!! i know you two will be happy, she sounds like an awesome gal

Yes, phogendpf, I never thought I would find myself someone willing to be a mommy, especially since I really ain`t that sociable, but f**king hell, it happened!!! She literally was dumped on my doorstep, so it seems that in rare cases anti-social lazyness really do pay off in the end. :) Anyway, wish you and the rest of searching folks the best of luck, it can be done. Cheers! :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

Eheheh you don't want to admit, but I bet it was when I said that bid would look nice on you (little did I know ahahahah) that was the trigger :P

And when I was being mean to you in the kitchen... you almost kissed me then:) damn your dad was in the room right next to us... would like to see what would have you done to me then ahahah :rolleyes:

Wish you could come to visit next week... you have no idea of what's comming your way :whistling::angel_not:

Miss you babylicious :wub:deg verdig mye

hey Kitty and Necare

I really hope your relationship works out. Me and my baby AJC2000 on here seem to be working things out and he was honest with me from the start too. If you ever want to chat etc. don't hesitate to contact us.

Take care

Roxy

pics or it didnt happen

So your brilliant reasoning is that unless we send you some photos for you to wank off to, this whole relationship is just a figment of my wild imagination?

So there you sit, thinking to yourself, "you know I am a quite critical personality, and I really can`t believe that this guy has found himself a mommy, its quite impossible, but, hmmm, how do I find a foolproof way of knowing whether this couple is for real? Wait, I have an absolutely brilliant idea: I will ask them to post pictures of themselves, because as everybody knows, pictures as opposed to words cannot be deceiving at all! So if they do send me pictures, it will be a definite verification of their "claims." That will teach them, those phonies, they can`t fool me, oh no, think again!"

And it did not once occur to you, that pictures can be taken from anywhere, that I could post some pictures now, and you would have no way of knowing if the images portrayed actually were of us? Back to zero with you. You, critical? Gullible is more like it I would say. Hmmm, I wonder if I stayed silent now, and ignored your "critical" reply, would that have vindicated me from your accusations, or would it have been a sure indicator of me thinking: "Oh no, damn, that smart little fellow saw through my big scheme to fool everybody here into believing that I finally had got myself a mommy/girlfriend, I am literally speechless, I am lost for words!"

Or since I now choose to reply, does that indicate that my wonderful girlfriend is just a fantazy creature, and I will do anything to keep the illusion going? Of course you have the last alternative, but that is not plausible at all really, quite impossible, that she is actually is made out of flesh, blood and bone, that she loves me, and that she has actually grown more fond in the little time that has passed, of being my mommy? But you, "just curious", "a boy", and "19 years old"? I refuse to believe that, my guess is, you are 63 years old, and already quite the experienced sissy! But, hey, what am I saying, you call yourself strongbadd, you really must be that then, as we all know a pseudonym is a brilliant verification of truth, as are pictures! Cheers! :beer:

hey Kitty and Necare

I really hope your relationship works out. Me and my baby AJC2000 on here seem to be working things out and he was honest with me from the start too. If you ever want to chat etc. don't hesitate to contact us.

Take care

Roxy

awwwwwwww thank you :lol: will certainly do:) ehehe can see u are from the uk... that's great;) I love the UK (well that's why I moved here lol)

hug,

Kitty