LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suicide Of 'd.c. Madam'

Turns out the infamous 'D.C. Madam' who, a little while back, was in part responsible for getting Sen. David Vitter (R La.) into so much hot water killed herself a couple days ago by hanging. It happened at her mother's trailer park outside of Tampa. The Madam had received a stiff prison sentence for racketeering, money laundering, and illegal use of the postal service.

Now I have no idea just what kind of evidence was brought against her, but I can't help but think that the big, bad government saw to it that she was, come hell or high water, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (quite possibly on trumped up charges) . This is EXACTLY how they operate whenever an individual is going to expose/embarrass a powerful politician or political entity. They completely break down that person's life and end it with the inevitable "suicide" accompanied by a letter (by the way, the Clintons know a thing or two about how this works).

I suspect that Larry Flynt's minions at Hustler were ready to pay her some serious bucks for giving the full dish on Vitter's infantilism/dl activities. Even though some details of his apparent diaper fetish did make the news, full disclosure would have completely humiliated him and quite possibly destroyed his political career.

Now I understand the poor woman may have very well been suicidal owing to the tough prison sentence. But it all seems way too convenient to me. But, as John Cougar Mellencamp once sang, "...Ain't that America/ for you and me/ Ain't that America, the home of the free, baby"

Hey. She broke the law. PERIOD. Vitter was exposed by the prosecution not by the madam.

If she was driven to suicide then I wouldn't suggest that she had problems. Many people go to jail without committing suicide. She shouldn't be treated differently. If she was suicidal then while with her mother, her mother should have recoginized the signs.

Well, I guess I stand corrected. Or do I?

You seem to suggest that our venerable legal system simply carried out its duty and prosecuted accordingly. And through it all, it was brought to light by the prosecution that Vitter was a client. And then, lo and behold, the media gets wind of his liking for diapers.

Hmmm...Is it possible that Vitter tried to influence her testimony (whatever it was), and wasn't exactly pleased with the results?

Why did Larry Flynt smeel blood and end up taking such a special interest? Seems to me that there was a helluva' lot more to this than what met the public's eye.

And apparently you want to view it from the classic perspective of right- vs.- wrong, no-grey-area. For instance: she committed a crime, therefore she must pay, nothing else to see here, folks! If that's what you believe, fine. As for me, this whole thing stinks like...well, you know.

Turns out the infamous 'D.C. Madam' who, a little while back, was in part responsible for getting Sen. David Vitter (R La.) into so much hot water killed herself a couple days ago by hanging. It happened at her mother's trailer park outside of Tampa. The Madam had received a stiff prison sentence for racketeering, money laundering, and illegal use of the postal service.

Now I have no idea just what kind of evidence was brought against her, but I can't help but think that the big, bad government saw to it that she was, come hell or high water, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (quite possibly on trumped up charges) . This is EXACTLY how they operate whenever an individual is going to expose/embarrass a powerful politician or political entity. They completely break down that person's life and end it with the inevitable "suicide" accompanied by a letter (by the way, the Clintons know a thing or two about how this works).

I suspect that Larry Flynt's minions at Hustler were ready to pay her some serious bucks for giving the full dish on Vitter's infantilism/dl activities. Even though some details of his apparent diaper fetish did make the news, full disclosure would have completely humiliated him and quite possibly destroyed his political career.

Now I understand the poor woman may have very well been suicidal owing to the tough prison sentence. But it all seems way too convenient to me. But, as John Cougar Mellencamp once sang, "...Ain't that America/ for you and me/ Ain't that America, the home of the free, baby"

Maybe it's my inner tinfoil hat wearer speaking... but the suicide really just seems fishy to me.

I've never particularly believed the whole David Vitter diapers rumor. Back when that rumor was going strong, I followed the trail of news and blog stories back to the original source, which was a small, left-wing Louisiana politics blog. The owner of the blog had said that a call girl "friend" told him that Vitter was into diapers. That's it. It never amounted to anything more than a "friend of a friend told me" rumor. The sad thing is that the media reported it as truth, when they knew that it was just some rumor off a blog.

Both the "D.C. Madam" and the call girl he frequented in Louisiana denied that Vitter did anything kinky. Even though I applauded Vitter's downfall, I'm more inclined to believe that the diaper rumor was political smear rather than truth. Louisiana politics makes Texas politics seem clean and civilized...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007...larry-flynt.php

I suppose it is inevitable that whenever a high-profile person like this kills themselves, especially following a very public court case which had the potential to ruin many prominent politicians, a suicide is going to be viewed by many as extremely convienient. I personally have my own reservations about it.....it smacks too much of the KGB arranging "accidents" for inconvienient persons in Russia. At the same time it could be nothing more than the truth.

I dont but the fact that the country is run by a clique of self-appointed leaders that work from the shadows. I do believe that the method of choosing our leaders is corrupted and that our elected representatives dont even care about what is good for the people in reality anymore, only what will get them reelected. There are a few exceptions out there, on both sides of the aisle, but they are unfortunately few and far between.

As far as Vitter goes, who cares if he has a diaper fetish? Seriously.....even major politicians have the same rights as the rest of us, in that what goes on sexually in our bedroom stays there as long as its legal. Most people I know (even non-DL's) would be more concerned about the fact that he visited a call girl than the fact he engaged in a fetish.

I think the entire process of character assassination that has become part and parcel of American politics is sickening. Politics has long been seen as a "dirty" profession, and the modern players of the game haven't done alot to clean up the reputation. Why cant we have a reasoned adult debate over a subject and find what is truly the best answer for the largest amount of people? No one answer is going to be the best solution for everybody, not even close. But why do we feel the need to rant and rave at each other, call each other names, label each other as racists, hatemongers, warlovers, liberals, pinkos, whackjobs, etc? All this does is create a increasingly hostile environment where the type of dirty tricks and personal attacks seen in this entire "D.C. Madam" case are seen as acceptable behaviour.

• 2 weeks later...

is it just me, or does anybody else shiver deep inside when they read these posts. "shivers, picks up baba and drinks chocolate milk trying not to think about it!"