LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working And Diapers?

need comments on this one..

sometimes I wear diapers at work and I dont really know if they are hidden or if people see them.

so to those who dont want them seen what do you do to hide yours if you wear at work and to those who like them seen. how does it make you feel if or when someone looks at you or comments about them?

I would love all comments about this. whats your oppinion! what do you prefer! and even if you want, how much you wear, and or why you wear along with this..

have fun with your answers and be as weard or funny as you want.. just let it all out! and have fun with this one.

smiles

Nearly three years ago, I made the choice to go 24/7. That also meant wearing at work. I got tired of 'the switch' everyday between big boy undies and the diapers I should be wearing, so can you guess what I just left in the drawer everyday?

At the time, I worked in a warehouse/DC as a front counter associate -- retail contact. Tucking in of shirts was required, as were a particular type of pant. (though I got away with wearing nice carhartts) At the time, I was going back and forth between Depends and a Prevail brand brief sold at local drugstore chain in the area. Both were noisy, and probably noticeable. I'm not entirely sure whether or not my coworkers knew what was up, but they certainly treated me differently nevertheless. The following February, I was let go for some stupid shit. (Long story, diapers involvement is not yet proven conclusive, although I suspect someone said something to the Branch Manager)

But that didn't stop me! I've since continued to be 24/7, and have switched to a better brand of diaper which is more absorbent and discreet. I've worn as a manager of a Domino's Pizza, A call centre agent, and various private contractor jobs with family. Nobody has been the wiser.

Today, I run a fastener store, and I wear tight-er khaki pants that I've come to LOVE the look of my padded bottom in. I don't have to tuck in my shirt, but, even if I did, I don't know how many men come in just to take a gander at my backside. (Actually, they're more concerned about the 'girls' that used to run the shop.) My boss sees me go into the bathroom with my diaperbag at least once a day, and I'm sure he's seen my shirt ride up while reaching for something overhead. Has he said anything? No. Does he really care? Probably not.

Thing is, I don't wear thick, noticeable diapers. If you were looking for it, yeah, you could guess I was diapered, but many people don't analyze another's bottom, anyway.

I say if you want to wear to work, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to. Just change when necessary, and be discreet (but not secretive) about it. Most people won't bat an eye, trust me.

Good luck!

I had a boss question me.

"Is there a MEDICAL reason for the diapers?"

I was all sarcastic "No! I wear them cause it's lots of fun!".... Ahh... hiding truth right in their face, my fav kind of "lying".

It is definitely doable to wear at work, as I'm sure many others here in the forum will tell you. However, just as wearing at home with others around, it will be basically impossible for the people you work with NOT to know. Put that many people around you, and eventually someone will figure it out. It can be caused by any number of variables. Shirt rides up, a coworker is a mother who knows the sound of diapers, someone smells pee and puts 2 and 2 together, etc etc etc. Be cool with that fact from the start, and things will go well. When people ask about it, have an answer ready to go, and don't be embarrassed.

Couple of notes though to help keep things managable, and limit the "risk" of exposure.

1. Buy a few white onesies, wear them under your work clothes as like an undershirt. This will help prevent exposure from ride-up of your shirts, and it only looks like a white undershirt.

2. Dont wear uber-thick diapers to work. Even "day-weight" disposables add a little bit of a noticable bulge to your waistline, at least to those who are looking for it. I prefer Abena Supers or another similar product (Attends are supposed to be pretty good for this as well, havent had any experience with the lower levels of Molicares).

3. Change more frequently than you do at home. You can still probably take two or three wettings depending on how heavy you wet (if you plan to do that at work), but make sure you change well before you would usually start to leak. This will help to cut down on smells escaping. Most of the better brands of diapers are good at odor management as long as they arn't stressed. Make sure you have bags (like the ones from the grocery store) in your diaper bag for disposal. Also quart ziploc bags work well for this purpose (In my experience).

4. Keep your diaper bag under lock and key, preferable in a locker if you have one. Failing that, keep it with you at your desk at all times. Backpacks with a laptop section make great diaper bags :-).

Good Luck!

Witch: Im surprised your boss even said anything to you. He could get in a crapload of trouble if he said something like that to the wrong person.

Hi All,

I have Worn at Work for about the Past Year Now Approimately, & Things have Been Pretty Smooth Sailing For Me. As for the Type of Diaper I wear I Wear the Walgreens Brand (A Local Pharmacy) I dont Find them to Be Especially Noisy or Anything, & I Keep my Supplies in My Backpack Which is in Some Cabinets Behind the Front Counter of My Workplace. I usually only Have to Change once a Workday, And Whenever I go to Get My Backpack, Nothing ever gets Said. The only time Anything was ever Said was one Time After I was finished Changing & I was washing my Hands My Boss Came into the Restroom & Saw the Backpack, And Asked why it was There, & I said: "It just Has some Supplies I Need" & that was the End of it. Probably Because of Privacy & Discrimination Laws No one Says Anything. Hope this Helps. Heres to Happily 24/7! :D

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

thank you all for your input.

i'm still not going to wear at work for the reason that my boss is also my dad. so untill I get another job not family oriented i'll probably stick to my regular wearing while away from work. I tend to wear every where except work and family outings and I agree I havent really noticed anyone pointing or asking me if I do. other than a couple of friends who know and just like to pick fun at me.

so once again thank you. and hope everything goes well for all of you

smiles

I've been wearing diapers to work for a long time now. As others have said you should wear a thinner diaper and change more often. I wear Abena Super and change twice to three times during the work day. No one has made any comments but that being said I am one of the owners so it is unlikely I would hear anything. I do own this business with my sister and brother-in-law and we are all in here everyday, also one of my nephews works for us. It is not noticeable I have a diaper on and I don't want it to be. I keep extra diapers in a file drawer in my desk.You just have to be sort of casual about it, if you aren't self-conscious about it then it is unlikely anyone else will think anything is unusual about your underwear choice.

I did work for my father for over 20 years, well until he and his brother sold the family business. I was never very comfortable wearing diapers to work in that environment even though the office had about 60 people in it. I would wear if I came in on a Saturday or sometimes if I was dressed very casually like in shorts or loose jeans. Otherwise I was in the good old suit and tie ( I don't miss that "uniform") and didn't bother with diapers. Your wearing pattern is close to what mine was until I got away from the family biz into something else. I do wear diapers to family functions, joint vacations, etc and it isn't a big deal to hide them.