LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Football Team

I for one support my homestate football team... Pittsburgh Steelers.... always have since I was a kid... unfortunatly I live in Oregon now which doesn't have an NFL team but had to adopt the Seachickens from Seattle.... errrr I mean... Seahawks....

GO STEELERS!!!

Yes the Seahawks are the only Northwest Team around. They have their moments like others do. :D

Speaking of football: Where is the banter amongst our UK members discussing the upcoming UEFA final match between Chelsea and Man U? I must say that, overall, UK premiership teams were outstanding this round of the UEFA series.

Because only Chelsea and Man U fans like them. The rest of us hate these two teams worse than poison!

Beth

Now to win the topic...

New England Patriots.

(Please feel free to direct all jokes about losing the super bowl to the other 3 championships we won this decade. Also feel free to direct all jokes about cheating to Curious. Not because she did anything to deserve it, but mostly because I haven't seen her in a while..and because Ohio State is just a silly team to cheer for.)

One comment,

NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!

He, He!!!