LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Underjams Are Here. Wow!

I am impressed! They feel much thicker than GoodNites, and have standing leg gathers like every diaper should. The outside is cloth-like and very soft. The sides are incredibly stretchy! I was able to stretch them comfortably around a 19" laptop pad, implying a fit of 38"! They have a funky green and white design with lions and stars.

post-1-1208883765_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883770_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883774_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883779_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883783_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883765_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883770_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883774_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883779_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208883783_thumb.jpg

Okay, I got curious. As many of you know I'm a BIG baby... my underwear size is probably 48"

I'm wearing an UnderJam! The sides haven't ripped at all, they simply rolled up like a string bikini and seem to be holding. The pant covers my front, but only 2/3 of my rear. Fits nicely in the crotch, and has a good padded feel to them. The point of this unflattering mind-picture (sorry for the nightmares! lol) is to say that this is a pant us adults can experement with, and slimer adults (up to 40" waists?) could actually consider for normal wear.

I'm impressed. Pampers may be late to the game, but I think they just won the overnight war!

They don't look like they'd be very comfortable for someone with a 38" waist, though.

No clue. Need to get some reviews from people in the 30's waist-range.... a place I will likely never be :)

I bet everyone who likes goodnights will be thrilled about this. Too small for me to fit though but they look pretty cool. I really like the outside packaging. They are definitely trying to make it look more normal and less like a diaper. Notice the age of the kids and what they are wearing.

I bet everyone who likes goodnights will be thrilled about this. Too small for me to fit though but they look pretty cool. I really like the outside packaging. They are definitely trying to make it look more normal and less like a diaper. Notice the age of the kids and what they are wearing.

Yep, definitly going for a better shelf-pressence. I almost wonder if they are hinting at them being good for day-wear too since half are in pj's and half are in day-clothes.

Guest Baby_brad

My wal-mart is in the process of stocking them (we have them in store, but are waiting for a home for them, they will still be in the infant section, next to the goodnights, if they can fit a size 38 I'll pick up a bag and try them. good to know I can be double the weight, but still fit them (I'm a size 39 there about ::tongue )

Guest Baby_brad

I'm a 38" waist. Been looking all over for these, but so far, no luck. As soon as I can track them down, I'll let you know.

Their still pending in wal-marts according to our inventory system, Babyfett should know if Target has them yet.

Krogers looks like they are carrying them but they are only throwing 4-5 of the packages out at a time. The boys XL was sold out, the boys S-M had a few left but the girls were both untouched. I tried every other store and none of them carry it. <_< I've got a 34" waist, so I'll post a mini-review if I ever find 'em.

It seems a little bit weird that they would put the pampers logo and name on a product aimed at older children. Most 10 year olds would likely *not* want to be wearing pampers, even if they are fully aware that they are basically the same thing as GoodNights.

Looks interesting though - at least a step in the direction of a good adult pullup.

I have a 32" waist and they seem to fit me better than the XL Goodnites. They completely cover my bum. The stretchy sides are really stretchy and I like the material better than Goodnights. My only complaint is that after wearing them for an hour they started to feel tight like the stretchy sides were really grabbing onto me.

I found them at my Albertson's grocery store. I wonder what the girls style looks like.

Their still pending in wal-marts according to our inventory system, Babyfett should know if Target has them yet.

Ok I checked and we dont have them yet. I even looked in the backroom where we keep the backstock.

It looks like all the Krogers are carrying them. They both have been out for the last few days. I called earlier and the stock manager is going to start ordering more. I guess they didn't figure they would sell so many. It looks like its all the Boys XL, so it makes me think its all DL's lol.

It looks like all the Krogers are carrying them. They both have been out for the last few days. I called earlier and the stock manager is going to start ordering more. I guess they didn't figure they would sell so many. It looks like its all the Boys XL, so it makes me think its all DL's lol.

Probably not. Remember that bedwetting is FAR more common in boys than girls.... and we all know GoodNites have proven inefective for most older boys, seems quite plausible that a new product is getting a test from Mom's who hate washing sheets.... as well as DL's lol.

Also, there was a coupon in the paper the other week.

Underjams rock. I got mine today at a Kroger, and I'm very pleased.

The girls' have two colors: white and purple (half and half in a bag). Sides are super stretchy, but there's good coverage in the crotch. I peed twice in this one and it's still going strong.

I think I have new daytime pants.