LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breezers

Heya everyone,

I'm just trying to make a decision about what my new nappy is going to be! I've been using Tena Slip Plus which have been really great unfortunately I can no longer get these.

I am looking at getting a brand called Prevail. There are two types in stock, overnight and breezers. I'm assuming overnight is just the same as breezers except it is more absorbent. But the thing I really liked about the Tena was that it kept moisture away from my skin and I'm wondering if prevail will be the same?

Also it has cloth cover and I've always had plastic cover. What is cloth like cover to wear?

Thanks

NZ-DL

I've never used Prevail, but have bought the US Tena Super, and recently a case of Tena Ultra. Both are cloth-covered, and were redesigned sometime recently so the Ultras also have velcro instead of sticky tabs. The Ultras are very boring...they look almost like a big dryer sheet with pillow batting glued on, and have almost no stiffness...but I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I would call the Ultras less encumbering, more like "refastenable underwear", but definitely a diaper. I'd been using the Wal-Mart brand diaper + booster, and these are more absorbent for the same cost.

I don't think the outer shell says that much about effectiveness. Check out the rest of the specs. Any disposable should keep moisture away from your skin, right? Cloth-covered does means quieter. The sides are sometimes similar to dryer sheets, so if you wear them to bed, you could have more leaks if you flood and it gets a little out of hand. The sides also seem so stretch, so you might need to readjust the tapes sometimes. Some people complain that when they leak slightly, the outer cover can wick the moisture and make it worse, although I haven't noticed that.

Hope that helps!

Heya everyone,

I'm just trying to make a decision about what my new nappy is going to be! I've been using Tena Slip Plus which have been really great unfortunately I can no longer get these.

I am looking at getting a brand called Prevail. There are two types in stock, overnight and breezers. I'm assuming overnight is just the same as breezers except it is more absorbent. But the thing I really liked about the Tena was that it kept moisture away from my skin and I'm wondering if prevail will be the same?

Also it has cloth cover and I've always had plastic cover. What is cloth like cover to wear?

Thanks

NZ-DL

I have just tried a sample of the breezers. I then bought a case. I was looking for something breathable and these work well. I have tried Medline Comfort Aire before these and I did not like those (leak out the front sides too easily).

The Breezers do have a stay dry strip and I am very happy with their absorbency.

I'm sure the overnights are better, but wow they are expensive. Breezers from amazon are priced great.

Breezers hold about 3 to 4 big pees and as all cloth like types, need to be on tight. Sometimes a tab will pull off the back but since it is velco-like, you can use the tab to hold on tot he front and back half and half with the tab that came off. They also come in size R which is perfect for me as usually M is too small and L and too big.