LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Achieve Hosting

I have a collection of Stories Ive done over the years and really wish to host them in the same place. I have about 50 or so Stories which is about ABDL but some contains sexual pleasure while others do not. I also do stories that are not AB/DL related but contains diapers.

I'm looking for someone to host my stories on their very own website. I'm not asking for a whole website dedicated to my stories but would be interested in having a web page with them on.

I'm also into and trying my my drawing skills so may think of uploading some of my drawings also sometime in the future.

Upsey

p.s Visit my profile to send me a message if interested. I will only add my stories to that site only.

I can provide the hosting space, if you can manage the site. Alternatively we could add them to the library already on dailydiapers in a special section.

What would be the hosting space? To be honest I want a space on the internet within a well know website such as your community because I want my stories to be known. Just like [That site] is and hosting them myself on freewebs won't get much attention.

Upsey

I don't read the stories on Daily Diapers because I find them to be poorly organized.

Perhaps we should have something better organized?

Authors could upload their work.

I think stories should be listed with options, such as by content, author, and format.

I saw something like this elsewhere, but the site disappeared. You could check off what you were looking for in a story (wetting, diapers, wet diapers, leaks, so on and so fourth), and there they'd be!

It's something I'd like to see here.

I don't read the stories on Daily Diapers because I find them to be poorly organized.

I think stories should be listed with options, such as by content, author, and format.

I saw something like this elsewhere, but the site disappeared. You could check off what you were looking for in a story (wetting, diapers, wet diapers, leaks, so on and so fourth), and there they'd be!

YES - my vote too for am organized and classified system for stories...

that way I could root out stories I don't want to read before actually reading into them..

I mean most bookstores have a classification for genre, movies have the same thing...

something like a short synopsis and a category would be cool...

• 2 weeks later...

I spent some time looking through the stories on DailyDi...but don't do much of it anymore. The issue is boredom ...the average story has "a certain sameness about it". Not that some stories aren't very different and interesting...one thing I look for is actual female authorship. If it were mine to program (and it's not, DailyDi is a benevolent dictatorship), I would give each user a persistent checkbox to indicate that he/she has read a given story. A rating system might also be interesting, but would involve a lot more thought.

There is also a time bound on what I am willing to read...I like stuff that is complete in an hour or two...for example, I haven't read all 10 pages of Eric D's thread on his reaction to a very "out" AB...

P.S. The "certain sameness" is at least paraphrasing the "Joy of Cooking" on the subject of MSG...