LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Marathon

Guest dltravis

Guest dltravis

How long have any of you gone without changing your diaper.

My record at the moment is 4 days with five modified Depends Maximum Protection

You can make slits in the front of the inner diapers so that the pee will soak through to the

other diapers and in the back you can cut out a section of the first 3 inner diapers for more

room for poop.

Whats your longest?

besides this being VERY disgusting in MY opinion... and I would NEVER engage in such a long wearing - this had already once or twice been discussed here,... If I remember (I still try to forget this) the longest done by someone here was TWO WEEKS or so...

it's unclean, it's unhealthy, it's BAD SMELLING .. and I still can't figure out WHY someone would want to stay in his own mess longer then any necessary.... but hell whatever floats your boat - as long as you do it when no one else's to be around you (smell)

How long have any of you gone without changing your diaper.

My record at the moment is 4 days with five modified Depends Maximum Protection

You can make slits in the front of the inner diapers so that the pee will soak through to the

other diapers and in the back you can cut out a section of the first 3 inner diapers for more

room for poop.

Whats your longest?

Mate, 4 days.....you must pen 'n' ink!!

(Pen and ink.....that's london slang for 'Stink').

Beth

Honestly man, have never gone for longer than 15 hours, and that was because I was sleeping for part of it. Usually I change every 8 or 10 hours max. Theres no way I would go longer than that....I would be paranoid about the smell and health problems from wearing any longer than that.

Like Eric said, I think torturing your body like that is disgusting, but if it floats your boat....

This should not ba a contest. In fact it was down right dangerous. As an adult, I have had to get prescription medication for diaper rash. Severe rash is no fun.

At the first sign of wetness, diapers should be changed.

If you wear cloth diapers be carefull what you wash them in. They should be well rinsed. Never wear new cloth diapers or plastic pants before washing them.

besides this being VERY disgusting in MY opinion... and I would NEVER engage in such a long wearing - this had already once or twice been discussed here,... If I remember (I still try to forget this) the longest done by someone here was TWO WEEKS or so...

it's unclean, it's unhealthy, it's BAD SMELLING .. and I still can't figure out WHY someone would want to stay in his own mess longer then any necessary.... but hell whatever floats your boat - as long as you do it when no one else's to be around you (smell)

At the first sign of wetness, diapers should be changed.

If I did that, I'd be spending most my day changing barely wet diapers.

So much time, I couldn't hold a job... not to mention all the extra money spent.

Normally, I have no rash, I change often enough.

The rash I have now was caused by antibiotics.

I don't like to spend 2 days soggy, but if somebody else does and wants to take the risk of skin problems, let them.