LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spank Me Please!

babyboo3

I need someone to order me a spanking that i can give myself.

I self spank as i have no-one to do it for me :(

I haven't spanked myself in over a week cos it just kinda seems the same thing each time.

So, what i want you guys to do is describe a spanking for me to perform on myself-anything goes-and i'll report back when it's done (though if there are various different ones they may need to be done over a period of days so i'll do them in order of post)

I want you to imagine im a naughty little girl (nearly 4 years old) I am constantly disobeying my mommy and daddy and backchatting them. Not only that, but I have got into a habit off throwing stuff around when I don't get my own way (well, this bit is for real actually cos Ive been doing that as an adult this week-at the hospital though.-the nurses aren't impressed!!)

If you were my mommy/daddy how would i be punished (must include spanking please)

(i can still hear baby bethany's words ringing in my ear "be careful what you wish for"!!!!)

:o

I haven't spanked myself in over a week cos it just kinda seems the same thing each time.

So, what i want you guys to do is describe a spanking for me to perform on myself-anything goes-and i'll report back when it's done (though if there are various different ones they may need to be done over a period of days so i'll do them in order of post)

I want you to imagine im a naughty little girl (nearly 4 years old) I am constantly disobeying my mommy and daddy and backchatting them. Not only that, but I have got into a habit off throwing stuff around when I don't get my own way (well, this bit is for real actually cos Ive been doing that as an adult this week-at the hospital though.-the nurses aren't impressed!!)

If you were my mommy/daddy how would i be punished (must include spanking please)

(i can still hear baby bethany's words ringing in my ear "be careful what you wish for"!!!!)

You can hear my words, but it still didn't stop you coming back......WELL DID IT?

You babyboo are a BAD, BAD, LITTLE GIRL!!!! And now you will be punished!!!

COME HERE!

First you will soak some pants in cold water and put them in the fridge. When they are really cold, you will take them out and put them on. You will keep them on for 15 minutes.

You will then pull them down and spank yourself with your new rubber spatula HARD!!!! (Imagine it is my hand, boy I would make you sting!). You will carry on until it really hurts! I don't care how much noise you make, if the neighbours hear GOOD! They will know a naughty little girl is being punished.

When you finish you will pull up the wet pants and I will put you on the 'naughty step' you will stay there for 20 minutes. I don't want you making a noise, or squirming about. I also don't want to see your face, you will either sit facing the wall or keep your eyes down and look at the floor. I want you to think about what a naughty little girl you are......don't move babyboo......I'm warning you!

After 20 mins GET UP! Take off the wet pants and put your nappy on. If you can't manage this, message daddy and he will do it for you. You will now stay in your nappy until the morning, and that means you sleep in it. I have locked the toilet, as you are 3 and you are not allowed to use it. If you need to go pee, pee you will use your nappy.

You will go to bed at 9pm, because I have decided that will be your bedtime. You are not having any of your comfort toys, the monkey or the blanky, I have taken them away until I think you deserve them. You can suck on one of your dummies THAT'S ALL!!! In fact, you will keep one in your mouth all night......I don't want to hear you calling!

I don't care if you are not tired. You can lay there and think about your sore bottom, your need to use the toilet or what it will be like being daddy's 3 year old little girl.

When, and only when, you have done ALL of the above, you will report to me. And don't you dare to even think about making excuses. I will then decide what happens next......oh yes, this is just the beginning babyboo!

Daddy

You can hear my words, but it still didn't stop you coming back......WELL DID IT?

You babyboo are a BAD, BAD, LITTLE GIRL!!!! And now you will be punished!!!

COME HERE!

First you will soak some pants in cold water and put them in the fridge. When they are really cold, you will take them out and put them on. You will keep them on for 15 minutes.

You will then pull them down and spank yourself with your new rubber spatula HARD!!!! (Imagine it is my hand, boy I would make you sting!). You will carry on until it really hurts! I don't care how much noise you make, if the neighbours hear GOOD! They will know a naughty little girl is being punished.

When you finish you will pull up the wet pants and I will put you on the 'naughty step' you will stay there for 20 minutes. I don't want you making a noise, or squirming about. I also don't want to see your face, you will either sit facing the wall or keep your eyes down and look at the floor. I want you to think about what a naughty little girl you are......don't move babyboo......I'm warning you!

After 20 mins GET UP! Take off the wet pants and put your nappy on. If you can't manage this, message daddy and he will do it for you. You will now stay in your nappy until the morning, and that means you sleep in it. I have locked the toilet, as you are 3 and you are not allowed to use it. If you need to go pee, pee you will use your nappy.

You will go to bed at 9pm, because I have decided that will be your bedtime. You are not having any of your comfort toys, the monkey or the blanky, I have taken them away until I think you deserve them. You can suck on one of your dummies THAT'S ALL!!! In fact, you will keep one in your mouth all night......I don't want to hear you calling!

I don't care if you are not tired. You can lay there and think about your sore bottom, your need to use the toilet or what it will be like being daddy's 3 year old little girl.

When, and only when, you have done ALL of the above, you will report to me. And don't you dare to even think about making excuses. I will then decide what happens next......oh yes, this is just the beginning babyboo!

Daddy

*rubs sore bottom, cries* That weally hurt Daddy. Me no like you spanking me *cries hard*

(was desperate for pee pee on step so had to have nappy straight away)

Pwease my have blanky now Daddy?

*sobs* Daddy, me no like sweep by myself. Me never swept on my own 'fore. Pwease don't make me be by my own awl night. Me scared. *sniffles*

me like sweeping wiv you and mummy. me pwomise be good awl night and me not wake you up. *puppy eyes*

Daddy's little baby, Skye

*rubs sore bottom, cries* That weally hurt Daddy. Me no like you spanking me *cries hard* (ps; didnt manage to stay on the step so got a second spanking to remind me)

(was desperate for pee pee on step so had to have nappy straight away)

Pwease my have blanky now Daddy?

*sobs* Daddy, me no like sweep by myself. Me never swept on my own 'fore. Pwease don't make me be by my own awl night. Me scared. *sniffles*

me like sweeping wiv you and mummy. me pwomise be good awl night and me not wake you up. *puppy eyes*

Daddy's little baby, Skye

Yes, have your blanky and sleep with me and mummy. But I'm warning you Skye, If I have anymore of your naughtiness, across my knee you will go and your comfort toys and blanky will be disposed of!

Daddy

• 2 weeks later...

What a naughty little girl you are come here this instant, I don't like having to do this over my knee. I lift your dress and proceed to spank your panty covered botty with my slipper. your bottom is soon very red and you beg me to stop it's then that I notice that the spanking has caused you to pee your knickers, all over my lap. Right you naughty girl upstairs to your room I afraid it's going to be nappies for you lie down whilst I get one, lets pull these wet knickers off, boy is your botty red I bet that must be on fire, come on lift your botty while I put this cloth nappy under you, see you can do as you are told now let me pin it up, good, now for your plastic pants these bright amber ones will go with your dress now be a good girl or Ill take that nappy down and you'll feel my slipper again and we don't want that do we.

What a naughty little girl you are come here this instant, I don't like having to do this over my knee. I lift your dress and proceed to spank your panty covered botty with my slipper. your bottom is soon very red and you beg me to stop it's then that I notice that the spanking has caused you to pee your knickers, all over my lap. Right you naughty girl upstairs to your room I afraid it's going to be nappies for you lie down whilst I get one, lets pull these wet knickers off, boy is your botty red I bet that must be on fire, come on lift your botty while I put this cloth nappy under you, see you can do as you are told now let me pin it up, good, now for your plastic pants these bright amber ones will go with your dress now be a good girl or Ill take that nappy down and you'll feel my slipper again and we don't want that do we.

That's it Elaine, you teach her a lesson. :crybaby:

She's a horrible little girl that one!

Beth

Ouch!!! me fink me will be good girwl now!!

(how did you know i LOVE THE SLIPPER?!!) :lol:

That's it Elaine, you teach her a lesson. :crybaby:

She's a horrible little girl that one!

Beth

Elaine,

I think you should know that Baby Beth has been causing a lot of trouble around the board.

I think she would benefit from a severe hiding to stop this nonsense!!

if you need help with it just call on me...I'll be more than happy to lend a hand!!!! (haha!!)

Babyboo

:roflmao:

Elaine,

I think you should know that Baby Beth has been causing a lot of trouble around the board.

if you need help with it just call on me...I'll be more than happy to lend a hand!!!! (haha!!)

Babyboo

Oooooooh. Kin I watcth? Beffy's had this coming. She tattles and fibs, too. And, she calls me names. Wike "cheeky". :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Oooooooh. Kin I watcth? Beffy's had this coming. She tattles and fibs, too. And, she calls me names. Wike "cheeky". :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Maybe you can join us...If we take turns she's sure to be sorry!!

You fink it's bad bein cawled 'cheeky'? She cawls me 'Lazy Cow'. an I'm not even lazy eever!

*chants* Bad Beff... Bad Beff... Bad Beff... Join in everyone...

Maybe you can join us...If we take turns she's sure to be sorry!!

You fink it's bad bein cawled 'cheeky'? She cawls me 'Lazy Cow'. an I'm not even lazy eever!

*chants* Bad Beff... Bad Beff... Bad Beff... Join in everyone...

Bad Beff! Bad Beff! Bad Beff!

That's enough. She's been humiliated enough. Let's finish this. It's time for the punishment. Let's all line up for the "Spanking of Beffy".

Beffy! Stand up. Turn around. Bend over and grab that chair...You're going to love this more than I will. Or not.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Don't we all deserve a good spanking? Whooooo!

Bad Beff! Bad Beff! Bad Beff!

That's enough. She's been humiliated enough. Let's finish this. It's time for the punishment. Let's all line up for the "Spanking of Beffy".

Beffy! Stand up. Turn around. Bend over and grab that chair...You're going to love this more than I will. Or not.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Don't we all deserve a good spanking? Whooooo!

*Grabs chair as everyone lines up* :unsure:

Thinks: Well, it could be worse. Heidi's evil big sis could be here!!! :(

:unsure:

Me, me, me!

I know, I know. Selffitsh, heidi. :P

Where's that cane?

Now, Beffy. Gwab hold of dat chair and don't wet go. If you wet go, it will go far worthse for you, beweave me. I will be merthyfull if I sthee tearsth. I can't thay the thame for the west of this cwue. Dey wook wike a sthurlwy wot. (Surly lot) Lift up the dwessthie. Down go the panties...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Elaine,

Babyboo

I don't know as soon as my back is turned you are all up to mischief, Im gonna take your nappies down to your knees and spank you all if you don't behave, and I can promise you it will not be pleasant your little botties burning inside those nappies of yours now are you all gonna behave or does my slipper come off again. :angry2:

I don't know as soon as my back is turned you are all up to mischief, Im gonna take your nappies down to your knees and spank you all if you don't behave, and I can promise you it will not be pleasant your little botties burning inside those nappies of yours now are you all gonna behave or does my slipper come off again. :angry2:

Awwww, Wewaine... Weez jes' habbin' pun. Honess. We wasn't rewee, ummm, gonna sthpank wi'l Beffy. We wubs her. *Hugs Beffy* :angel_not:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

*points at Beth* SHE did started it! me is good girwl weally and me does never bees howwible to uvvers. :angel_not:

:P