LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Tell A Non-incontinent About Being Incontinent?

I have to friends that are not incontinent and not ABDL aware and they want to know all the details of being incontinent. I told them I would get back to them about that so I could write and ask the group on there opinions first. I would like to tell them everything but I am not sure if I know what everything is. Here is some of there questions and some of my answers:

Q: What is it like to were a diaper?

A: I have no answer to that. I am not sure how to answer that.

Q:Can you fell your self peeing?

A: sometime but most of the time not.

Q:Do you ever feel the need to go to the bathroom?

A:Only for number 2. but for number 1. I don't feel like I need to go to the bathroom but I am not sure what I feel I feel presser in my bladder when I sit and the moment I get up I fell the presser leave and I some times feel my self peeing or feel my diaper getting wet.

Q But, What is it exactly like? What does it feel like vs not being incontinent?

a: I am not for sure, What is it like not being incontinent and being able to go to the bathroom?

They just want to know and all the details about and I am not sure how to answer I have been incontinent for a very long time now and don't remember much about being continent. I am very use to being incontinent and now I don't want to be any other way. I know that may sound strange to some of you. It does not bother me. But I want to answer my friends questions fully and I am asking for your help?

Thanks,

Diaper Mike

WTF?

Mike, honestly - if it's your friends than what do you need "our" opinion on - after all they have ASKED YOU.

if you're not comfortable with these questions, hell friends or not, you're entitled to some privacy.

I think the questions are WEIRD from someone who is not incontinent. but ok, if they want to know, tell them WHAT YOU KNOW...

What is it like to wear diapers?? hell, is it comfortable? is it a hassle? is it "I have gotten used to it"? "I like it?" what's so difficult? maybe you hate it? maybe in winter it's cool in sommer it's bad?

it can be practical it can be unpractical...

if they're so god damn interested then give them a few diapers and say: try yourself.

Can you feel yourself peeing?? that depends on the type of inco you have and is again something you can tell them, but you only.

it's the same with the other questions...

again if it's too "private" hell, just tell them to mind their own business ... otherwise try to answer them yoruself as they've asked you as their friend for whatever reason.

I have to friends that are not incontinent and not ABDL aware and they want to know all the details of being incontinent. I told them I would get back to them about that so I could write and ask the group on there opinions first. I would like to tell them everything but I am not sure if I know what everything is. Here is some of there questions and some of my answers:

A:Only for number 2. but for number 1. I don't feel like I need to go to the bathroom but I am not sure what I feel I feel presser in my bladder when I sit and the moment I get up I fell the presser leave and I some times feel my self peeing or feel my diaper getting wet.

Q But, What is it exactly like? What does it feel like vs not being incontinent?

a: I am not for sure, What is it like not being incontinent and being able to go to the bathroom?

They just want to know and all the details about and I am not sure how to answer I have been incontinent for a very long time now and don't remember much about being continent. I am very use to being incontinent and now I don't want to be any other way. I know that may sound strange to some of you. It does not bother me. But I want to answer my friends questions fully and I am asking for your help?

Thanks,

Diaper Mike

Your friends ask too many questions, lol!!

One idea about telling them what it feels like to wear...... Hand them one of your diapers and say, " Try it out" :lol:

I have had one guy take me up on the offer after about 4 beers and a promise from me not to laugh, Like I would anyway, I wear all the time.

It's the usual song and dance of the curious, They want to understand the people around them but are afraid to ask most of the time.

I even had a friend ask about my wheelchair when I first got back to America. I just plopped on a couch and told him to take it for a spin for 1 hour. It didn't really let him see whats it was like to be trapped in that beast 16 hrs. a day, but he started to grasp whats it's like to not be able to just walk up to a kitchen cabinet and grab a bag of chips.

There grew a better understanding of my needs from his time on wheels. And I think it helped our friendship alot too.

Just try to answer them in an open an honest way, "Yea being Incontinent sucks, and YES my life would be better without the need for diapers"

"But it's not like I have a choice, So I just chose not to die, but to LIVE :D "

Friends will try to understand your life, thats what makes them friends. Strangers just want to ignore, tease or stare at what they dont understand.

:fish_h4h:

News Update !!!!!!!!!!

A nosey friend of mine, Kathy, who like to read over my shoulder while I'm on the PC.

She read my post and says " Why haven't you asked me to wear one?"

So after explaining that she never asked about my incontinence, I gave her a Secure X-Plus to wear.

Note: explain to your friends how to stand and put one on..... A voice from the bathroom asking "where do I lay down in here to put it on?" :rolleyes:

Anyway, her jeans wouldn't fit after she put it on, so now she is standing here in a pair of my sweatpants and a X-Plus reading about my news update.

She has promised to wear for atleast 3 hours, used or not after that time she can take it off.

well she says its alot like wearing a maxi pad feeling wise.

overall it was an ok learning experience for her, she didn't use it though, even after 2 beers she said she had bladder block

Im going to let her try one again on our game nites, if she wants to, up to her though. Warcraft questing will go so much smoother with everyone wearing protection :)

And yes I'm the sneeky F@cker who will try to ply her with more beer till she uses it :whistling:

Is it wrong, probably, but she is just so cute, and I'm so mean :angel_not:

THANK YOU DUCK..

and she did read,

and my evil post as well :whistling:

While most people accept my problem as is, Kathy wants to understand it too.......

And to me that makes her a very special person..A TRUE FRIEND........................

And ya, she sees my "other wants" as well but understands that I'm a sick F@ck too. And want more of our relationship than Is for now.

But A TRU friend I could not ask for more.....................

P.S. she says she will wear for World of Warcraft questing too...

Will she use???? will I get to change her???? tis not my call.

But I hope. :fish_h4h:

is reading and wearing again for my sake,

Not that she needs or wants too, but that she is trying real hard to understand my life.....

And I'll say she is so cute wearing them too..

A true friend is my Ladybug, Someone who doesn't need, but wears for my sake Is a SPECIAL FRIEND indeed.

2 nites in a row

Now if she will only use LMAO :whistling

kidding:

Guest Sissy Haji

hand some diapers out, if they really want to know what it's like they'll use them

again hand them the diapers

huh, thats a personal question you shouldn't have to answer that, again give them some diapers, and get them to use them.

do i have to repeate myself? lol

regardless of the repsone if they are true friends, they'll accapt you for wearing them, again try giving them some diapers, and tell them if they really want to understand what its like, to try it on.

Guest Sissy Haji

It's the usual song and dance of the curious, They want to understand the people around them but are afraid to ask most of the time.

I even had a friend ask about my wheelchair when I first got back to America. I just plopped on a couch and told him to take it for a spin for 1 hour. It didn't really let him see whats it was like to be trapped in that beast 16 hrs. a day, but he started to grasp whats it's like to not be able to just walk up to a kitchen cabinet and grab a bag of chips.

yeah cool, My mother was in a wheel chair when I was younger, and asked if I could try it out for a bit, while she was in the shops, and the response I got from people walking passed me really annoyied me, also I noticed that people tend to talk over you instead of looking directly at you.

After that experiance I had a greater respect for people in wheel chairs.

. ps. sorry for double posting, the forum wouldn't allow me to qoute any more posts lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Well an update is in order;

Kathy has asked where to buy Secure X-Plus in her size.

My mediums were too big on her.

I don't know if she will start wearing full time but I think she has seen the advantages of World of Warcraft and Americas Army game nites while protected.

tonite is game nite so we will see if she wears ????????

• 2 months later...