LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In The Shower?

Occasionally I like to wear a diaper in the shower. The feeling of a diaper that is totally loaded with pee without peeing (much) yourself is kinda cool. Once you get out, the diaper is loaded to it's max, warm, and poofy.

Am I a freak, or does anyone else like to do this every once in a while?

Been there, already discussed..but for the life of me I can't find the thread..nor could you apparently! :P So ROSIE!!! were's it at..ohhh moderater goddess! Just so we can put it here and bump the thread!

P.s. Rosie had the awsume pics!

I was going to say the same thing, about this topic already being done, but of course I would have done it in a nicer way..... lol... with that said... I have only done it twice, only cause my daddy made me... but I like it.. its fun... as far as the gel... hmmm must be the kind of diaper you are using.... no gel here

In the shower, no, but went swimming once. It was like pulling up a 50 lb weight and nearly fell off me, tapes were not designed for that much weight. It not only had the weight of water it could absorb, but acted like blumers and held in a ton of extra water.

Depends has a gel like stuff in it. I have done this.... but what a waste of a good diaper.

Well thats your first mistake, you're using depends lol....

Your second mistake is not using your diaper first before you take a shower.... we aren't... atleast im not...saying you put on a new diaper and get in the shower....yeah thats a waste...but if its already used...what does it matter?

Well thats your first mistake, you're using depends lol....

Your second mistake is not using your diaper first before you take a shower.... we aren't... atleast im not...saying you put on a new diaper and get in the shower....yeah thats a waste...but if its already used...what does it matter?

actually no im using a brand by first quality just go google First Quality Products and you will see it now my pullups i wear are the cheap walmart brand assurance

I've done and enjoyed it, but I don't get out of the shower with a totally soaked diaper because I don't want it to leak all over. It does get very heavy. Have fun and try it. :P