LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Privatina Or Adult Baby Shop-like Clothing In The Us?

Guest bugrad0203

Guest bugrad0203

Hello,

I have been a long time fan of the clothing that Privatina and the Adult Baby Shop sells:

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p19h98s115...dalling-tro.htm

AND

http://adult-baby-shop.de/product_info.php...;products_id=83

In browsing through these sites, they have endless different combinations of thick fleece (my favorite), lockable clothing, back zippers, enormous diapers, just about everything an AB would ever want.

The only problem is that both of these sites are:

a) pricey to begin with (almost impossible to find anything under 50 euros minimum)

B) the US to Euro exchange rate is horrible, 50 euro is probably almost 80 USD now, and

c) shipping is VERY high, from $25-50 depending on what you buy (I mean, they are shipping from Germany, so I could understand the rates)

Now I've seen a lot of AB-related clothing sites in the US and I haven't found one that compares. I've also done my fair share of scouring eBay, and that seems to be a hit or a miss. Am I wrong, or should I be able to find something like in the two links above for less than $100-$120 each???

If anyone has any helpful links, please pass them along. Otherwise, if any of you have skills as a seamstress, I think there is a lot of potential for clothing like this made in the US. Like many others who've surfaced recently, you could start by selling a few things on eBay and I'm sure things would take off.

Well thanks for listening to my rant. Please send along any helpful info!

Hello,

I have been a long time fan of the clothing that Privatina and the Adult Baby Shop sells:

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p19h98s115...dalling-tro.htm

AND

http://adult-baby-shop.de/product_info.php...;products_id=83

In browsing through these sites, they have endless different combinations of thick fleece (my favorite), lockable clothing, back zippers, enormous diapers, just about everything an AB would ever want.

The only problem is that both of these sites are:

a) pricey to begin with (almost impossible to find anything under 50 euros minimum)

B) the US to Euro exchange rate is horrible, 50 euro is probably almost 80 USD now, and

c) shipping is VERY high, from $25-50 depending on what you buy (I mean, they are shipping from Germany, so I could understand the rates)

Now I've seen a lot of AB-related clothing sites in the US and I haven't found one that compares. I've also done my fair share of scouring eBay, and that seems to be a hit or a miss. Am I wrong, or should I be able to find something like in the two links above for less than $100-$120 each???

If anyone has any helpful links, please pass them along. Otherwise, if any of you have skills as a seamstress, I think there is a lot of potential for clothing like this made in the US. Like many others who've surfaced recently, you could start by selling a few things on eBay and I'm sure things would take off.

Well thanks for listening to my rant. Please send along any helpful info!

I like the blue romper, that's nice!

To be honest this sort of thing is always quite expensive here in Europe. If that was in the UK it probably be more like £54 ($100). I've found it cheaper to order clothes from the States and have them shipped over. I agree Ebay is a bit hit and miss.

I like the blue romper, that's nice!

To be honest this sort of thing is always quite expensive here in Europe. If that was in the UK it probably be more like £54 ($100). I've found it cheaper to order clothes from the States and have them shipped over. I agree Ebay is a bit hit and miss.

I know this seems pretty easy..but contact the seamstresses on Ebay. I have and they never charge me more than what they offer online to start with. I am alot smaller than anything they offer (mostly) they always give me the same price or less, and will cusom make anything you would like. B)