LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy And Adult Crib

• 2 years later...

i been look for a site online that sell adult crib for a good price I know of one AB site that sell AB furniture but high prices www.babyapparels.com my

you want high price! almost $5000...more resrictive hospital style, but look here:

http://www.shilog.com/Store/Pages/289.html

I don't know if your so inclined but making your own is the best avenue. These things are hard to ship. If you don't have a clue on how to go about it. You might want place a ad on Craigs list for a woodworker /Carpenter for a bid. They don't need to know what is what. You could tell them its for a play or disabled person. I think you will find your looking at at least $1000 for materials and labor for a "authentic" one. For alot less and no questions asked you can "adjust" a regular bed to look like a real crib. A couple of 2 by 4's and some dowel rods and stain or paint can turn a bed into a crib for about $100 dollars and can be quickly disassembled and hid too!

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I'm hopefully going to build my own in the coming year. When I do I'll post plans.

Just curious if you ever started on those plans. I would be interested in purchasing a copy of the blueprints if you are willing to sell them.

My baby and I want to set up a nursery in a few months and we want to work on this project together.

does anyone know of a site or individual where I can obtain these plans at the moment ?

We would like a changing table, a crib, and maybe even a rocker if it is out there.

PD and I thank you if you can help ;)

• 2 weeks later...