LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Making Machine

Guest Chelsea

Guest Chelsea

Does anyone know where to get the smallest version of a diaper making machine even if the user has to put some work into having it make the diaper ?

Thanks

I assume that you have the several hundreds of thousands of dollars it takes to purchase one.

Not to mention the big area it would require, plus the product cost which must be bought in bulk so perhaps a warehouse too? Oh well check the link. Maybe you do have all that, so best of luck! Perhaps it would be better to be like ABUniverse and Bambino's and have them made by a third party?

Guest Chelsea

thats why i said a small version of one i stumbled across one one day when i googled it it costed like 10 grand and it fit in lets say a large bedroom but it required alot of work by the person running it but thanks for the links so far guys / girls

naw i dont have that kinda money yet but i should be receiving about 100-200 G here in the next few months but i sure wouldnt spend that on one :(

As luck would have it, on this Daily diaper Forum we have already discussed this topic.

The leading consultant to the baby disposable diaper industry is Carlos Richer, the man who started the indusctry of making disposables in Mexico and Latin America. By happy coincidence slightly over a year ago my husband Don and I were on a winter vacation in Monterey, Mexico where we had a delightful visit with "Doctor Diaper" himself. Yes, he did make us a really good deal offer on a slightly used diaper making machine. I had visions of it only being driven slowly on Sundays by a Little Old Lady From Pasadena.

All kidding aside, Carlos Richer has a fascinating website which not only tell us what we need to know (and more) about disposables, it shows pictures of machines and has lists of facories as well as used equipment. I will include a like to the specific topic, How much capital will I need? On the same page you can find people willing to make any sort of diaper for you. Carlos would be happy to broker such a sweet deal.

His link is:

http://disposablediaper.net/faq.asp?6

Gary Hirsch is the consultant of choice to the adult generic disposable diaper trade world-wide. Gary is best know for founding Secure, but he designed most of the generics sold as store brands. He also has a consulting firm now that he sold Secure.

The good news is most of the factories in latin America can make both baby and adult sizes. Some can add decorations.

Maybe that is how Bambino classico and AB Universe got started?

where would u go to have em made by a third party ?

Great link, Angela!

For the average AB, maybe sewing their own cloth diapers would be the best bet for custom diapers? When you tally up everything you'd need to produce your own line of disposable diapers, Carlos is right, it's a very "Capital Intensive" operation. .

Chels- that one or two bill Gs would best be spent on a house and land where you can be free, no matter what diaper you're wearing.

Even making your own cloth diapers is not easy sewing. Besides a really good zig-zag sewing machine, you really will need a good serger. Learning to correctly set up and adjust a serger takes some training and experience.

There are several on-line groups devoted to making cloth diapers, but be warned, all I have found are way against any ABDL discussion. Those groups tend to be run by stay at home moms making cloth diapers for infants. On Google you should be able to find some on-line firms selling the special fabrics for diapers.

Still, the cost of a really good serger and sewing machine is chump change compared to trying to make your own disposable diapers.

If you want to compete with Bambino and AB Universe in the adult ABDL disposable market, probably Carlos Richer can broker a deal for you with a diaper factory. All you need is a lot of cash.

Great link, Angela!

For the average AB, maybe sewing their own cloth diapers would be the best bet for custom diapers? When you tally up everything you'd need to produce your own line of disposable diapers, Carlos is right, it's a very "Capital Intensive" operation. .

Chels- that one or two bill Gs would best be spent on a house and land where you can be free, no matter what diaper you're wearing.