LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Plastic

Cover ups  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like to wear over you diaper?

• Plastic pants
    • Vinyl pants
    • Rubber pants
    • All of the above
    • None for me thanks

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get plastic clothing like you see on plasticbabes.com. I know there are lots of places to get plastic and vinyl pants but I'm more curious about the stockings, booties, mittens and so on. Are they custom made for them or available for all. Thanks everybody. Happy diapers!

"Vinyl is plastic." I thought so too! To me the plastic pants are more 'real' although I have no recollection of what I might have been put in as a baby...many, many, many years ago...

I have a pair of rubber pants which are fun once in a while, but I prefer the plastic. I like snap-ons once in a while as well as pull-on. They are pretty much a necessity when wearing cloth, but I like them over my disposables as well when I'm out and around.

I've tried several brands and sources...several on ebay...

Now an extra question...do you like hard, loud and crinkly or soft and quiet? If I'm by myself, loud is fine and it reminds me of my 'condition' but when I'm in public, quiet is what I'm looking for...

"Vinyl is plastic." I thought so too! To me the plastic pants are more 'real' although I have no recollection of what I might have been put in as a baby...many, many, many years ago...

I have a pair of rubber pants which are fun once in a while, but I prefer the plastic. I like snap-ons once in a while as well as pull-on. They are pretty much a necessity when wearing cloth, but I like them over my disposables as well when I'm out and around.

I've tried several brands and sources...several on ebay...

Now an extra question...do you like hard, loud and crinkly or soft and quiet? If I'm by myself, loud is fine and it reminds me of my 'condition' but when I'm in public, quiet is what I'm looking for...

While I know one is a version of the other. I always considered Plastic pant the really loud ones, usally made from a stiffer almost shower curtain plastic. Vinyl pants to me are the buttery soft ones like the Gerber pants VIP used to make and Comco's. Most of the Stuff off of Ebay that has prints and what-not is the stiffer kind. But the soft stuff is available too. I have a pair of PP that is snap with Disney Characters (Very Rare) available off of a Ebay Vendor that is really soft and makes no noise. BTW I have a pair of Medium Pull-ups of the Disney ones I will be putting on here for some lucky baby. These things went for $50 plus when they were out. Now just a dwindling stock.

I like snaps, so I don't have to undress when out and about when changing.

For WetDiaperlover there are a few sites, with vinyl clothing Fetware was mentioned. I know alot of the german sites have tons of different stuff. There is a vendor on ebay that will do custom stuff..just search Adult Baby.