LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Over Rated

And even though (or perhaps because) they know this upsets people, they keep going over and over it again like a broken record. I'm sick of cocky users going on-and-on about how they totally understand something they never experienced, so I decided to take their attitude and point it back at them. I'll be cocky and rude and shoot down whatever they say. Perhaps they'll get the point.

You are sounding more like the broken record. If people asking how to become incontinent on a diaper lovers discussion board upsets you perhaps you should join a board where you can moan how awful being incontinent his to people who actually give a shite.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are sounding more like the broken record. If people asking how to become incontinent on a diaper lovers discussion board upsets you perhaps you should join a board where you can moan how awful being incontinent his to people who actually give a shite.

Or you can go and blather your insanity in the forum set up for it george-"incontinence desires".

Rather than show constant disprespect for those who would rather NOT be incontinent.