LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im Confused?

Ok so for a long time i have been using the crappy store brand diapers with soaker pads and whatnot. I have tried cloth diapers and I just dont like the hassle nor do i have the time. I have my reasons for not ordering online so that is out of the question.

My question is:

Out of the different brands arround here i have the choice between tena supers, tena ultra's, and tranquility atn. Out of these three choices which would be the best.

I like the idea of the cloth and velcro on the tena's but the atn is plastic backed and seems to be able to hold more. What are your experiances with them and what would you recoment

i use tranqulity atn, i love them to death. they have a funky smell though but other than that they hold so much

Am i to undersand that they have no leak guards or waist band. How do they deal with day wearing. What smell do they have?

I "think" that the Tena's Super is a great Diaper, But I find they are cut wrong and just don't fit right, maybe just me. Also the Tena doesn't have (or Didn't) Velcro closures it has a plastic tape landing zone on the front and the familar adhesive tapes. The ATN is my recommendation its a great all purpose diaper and in the medium cost range as are the Tena's. ATN's have whats called a kufguard leakage barrier which fairly does it's job. Tena's are a bit more absorbant but not overly so and I found that they bunch up quite a bit, once again probably because of the fit. As far as a waist band issue, I personally find them a waste. I have worn for over 25 years and the truth is, it something gets up to the waistband, it's coming out anyway. That little bit of tension isn't going to stop anything. So that's my two cents, I guess the choice is up to you a bag of each may be in order, find what's best for you.

My experience with Tranquility ATN was not a good one. The only place I could find them was a medical supply store and they cost me over $20 for a package plus tax. They may have been defective because every tape came off from the back of the diaper on the right side. It was not just one diaper and by the time I had the 3rd diaper on and the tapes had come off the back again, I suspected a problem. I used duct tape and diaper pins to get through the rest of the bag but I should have taken them back to the store and told them that every one I put on had the tapes come off the back! (Maybe if I had done that they would have checked to see if I was putting them on the right way or even showed me the best way to put my diapers on!) Anyway, I didn't think they were much better in absorbency than Attends for the price and the fit was not as good as Attends. I haven't bought any since that one bag.