LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ripped Diapers

Well, I am having a problem. I ordered some Molicares from Gary, the are the Molicare Super Plus, well, one of my orders I got from his, the diapers ripped. And not in a normal way. They came undone from the back, they would rip in half through the back, so Gary helped me out, and sent me a free bag, I showed him pictures, now it happened again, I am getting through another package, and about 4 of them are falling apart. I was wondering what I should. I mean I am going to send him pictures, but I don't want to keep bothering him, it's just upsetting, that I pay for them and all of a sudden they are ripped. What do you think I should do?

This is the 2nd time this has happen, Has this happened to anyone else? Why would they be doing this? And if it's me, how can I prevent this from happening. If you want pictures. I can post them, or email them you.

some pics would be nice I'm not sure how they are splitting from you description i would phone Gary back again and let him know it happened again it might be a bad batch that he received from Molicares that he needs to know about these things do happen its a pain in the ass tho

Through the years I believe I have had it a few times but never as much as you describe. I had one split straight up and down through the back. Almost as though the plastic was certainly defective. But that was just one. I agree with the above post. It's best to let Gary know the situation, and see his response. It is possible that they may have received a very light "scoring" through a manufacturing process. You might take one and give it a slight sideways pull and see if you can duplicate the problem before you wear them. That's just so you can maybe be more precise with the problem. Best of luck. Hope they work it out for you.

Well, I am having a problem. I ordered some Molicares from Gary, the are the Molicare Super Plus, well, one of my orders I got from his, the diapers ripped. And not in a normal way. They came undone from the back, they would rip in half through the back, so Gary helped me out, and sent me a free bag, I showed him pictures, now it happened again, I am getting through another package, and about 4 of them are falling apart. I was wondering what I should. I mean I am going to send him pictures, but I don't want to keep bothering him, it's just upsetting, that I pay for them and all of a sudden they are ripped. What do you think I should do?

This is the 2nd time this has happen, Has this happened to anyone else? Why would they be doing this? And if it's me, how can I prevent this from happening. If you want pictures. I can post them, or email them you.

photo5.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

Here are some pictures

Get the Abena's next time. I have had trouble with Molicares too.