LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dd As Group Therapy

When you consider that you can go to a therapist and pay ungodly sums venting your concerns to some mental health "professional", who may or may not know what the f**k we're all about, we are all lucky indeed to have a concerned party who provides us with such a great, free forum. I urge everyone to donate whatever you can, to keep this great site going strong.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

When you consider that you can go to a therapist and pay ungodly sums venting your concerns to some mental health "professional", who may or may not know what the f**k we're all about, we are all lucky indeed to have a concerned party who provides us with such a great forum. I urge everyone to give whatever to keep this great site going strong.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well said!!

When you consider that you can go to a therapist and pay ungodly sums venting your concerns to some mental health "professional", who may or may not know what the f**k we're all about, we are all lucky indeed to have a concerned party who provides us with such a great, free forum. I urge everyone to donate whatever you can, to keep this great site going strong.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well said. I find that the forums and chat are very therapeutic for me. Being able to

"talk" to people with similar desires and interests, I find, Is very helpful. I've donated a couple of times already and plan to donate more when I am financially able to.