LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locked Out

So I don't know if I was the only one but for over a week I haven't been able to access this site or any directly related to it. After much fustration and trying everything I could think of on my end I made a move towards my ISP. I checked my connection on line and found it was reported to have problems and "they were working on it." After waiting a day or two I gave customer service a call....She told me that they had service problems but should not be in my area. I enformed her that for some reason I could not contact "certain" web sites. We went through the normal routine of browser settings and Switching the modem off and on, something I had already done tens of times...

Finally she got to tracing my ip and going out from there. I wasn't thinking but I had "pinged" this site and had the address wrote down. When she asked for a example I gave her a list of sites. After I did there was a long..long pause, as I heard her clicking away on the keys. I then remembered that DD was in that list. Finally She broke the silence with "I am able to reach all those sites" through the network. She giggled alittle and said from there I would need to give her a few more sites to be able to track down the possible routing problem. I told her it was a hit and miss thing and I would have to get back to them. She said that she had entered the info of what we had done on the account and to just let the next person know the new sites list. She then said is there anything else I can help you with "honey" I just replied no then she said okay baby I'm here if you need me. I promptly said goodbye.

Now why did I post this here? Well simply the problem was on DD's end, I just sent a email to him through another good friend on here (THANKS NEVIN). And DD Fixed the problem. (THANKS DD!). So Make sure you have DD's Email Addy on your "Puter" and there is one more person in Kentucky that is AB aware. B)