LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goosebumps

Guest sissylucy

I think kinda remember this one... but not too well...It's ben years since i've seen Goosebumps!

wonder if i can get it somewhere, might be fun to see...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a 1973 film called 'The Baby' about a 21 year old man who is still kept as a baby by his crazy mother and sister. Apparently it gets discovered by a social worker, but I think she ends up caring for him herself.

Never seen it, but have heard of it a few times and it's in lots of the movie guides.

• 2 weeks later...

The Baby sucked. It was not a good film, too creepy and weird for my tastes and I can handle a hell of a lot of movies. I would rather watch Dawn of The Dead than that tripe.

I don't know why that movie is so popular in this community. I have never understood that one, but I thought the movie sucked balls.

BabyChris121675

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

I love Cuckoo Clock of Doom. Of course, I prefer how they handle the story in the book, than they do the episode. In the book, they seriously go into detail, not great detail, but just enough detail about his age regression. My favorite part is when he goes back in time to his baby state. Seriously? Who wouldn't want to one morning wake up and realize they are a baby again in their crib. I know I would. They seriously emphasize the idea of his mom coming into his room, and going through all the baby activities. Bottle feeding, being read a story, time in a play pen, and of course are absolute favorite : A diaper change. It is everything I could want in a diaper fantasy.