LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question, Please Answer Fast.

Memot

Hi, i have a question. I'm telling my aunt that i'm a DL. She has a girl which is 5 which has a mental illness (And needs diapers), and a 10 year old boy. My cousin (the girl) has a nursery, (crib, and all) I want my aunt to diaper me. We get along pretty often and have a good relationship, but i don't want no one else to know, so it can be our little secret. Do you think she will accept, and if she dosn't respect the secret? I am asking her to promise she won't tell anybody nothing first. ;)

Thanks.

Search the posts about this subject...You have serious problems if you think it's going to be "your little secret". Don't involve anyone in your fantasies..most importantly your family.

I've had a "Mommie and Sitters" longer than you have been alive, and nothing good can become of this. Trust me. B)

Your better off paying a hooker $20 bucks to diaper you. Then at least nobody will out you. THINK BEFORE YOU......AHHH THINK Again!!! By the way.. Your a AB (by your profile) not a DL.. You better learn more about yourself, before you involve others.!!!!!

Just trying to help dude!

Dude she will not take it well. She may like you and all but she will not like the idea of you wanting to be a baby. She will think its weird. DON'T DO IT!

Two things: 1. Involving "outsiders" - usually a bad idea unless it's your girlfriend

2. Pushing things on others - no good either.

Your aunt might have a good relation with you - you might be "friends".

The fact that she has a care-needing 5 year old depending on diapers doesn't make her want to involve in sexually oriented things with her nephew.

Your profile says you're 18 years of age - get a girlfriend - see if she's cool with your diapers - but don't even think about pushing you with that issue on a familiy member - you'll create nothing but a truly awkward situation.