LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Guest FDNY9/11

Guest FDNY9/11

Hi. I'm very new to this and i'm just going along with it because I made a bet with my girl friend and lost. So now I have to be a baby for a week under her care....GREAT...NOT! Anyway, she wants me into a baby diaper and my waist is a 36. Any ideas on what diaper to go with that you can get at the store? Thanks.

Guest diapered67

Ah.... well you might still fit in Luvs Diapers or even Pampers size. She wants you in a baby diaper....

If not what types of adult diapers do the sell in the stores where you are at?

If you are lucky try to get ahold of some Attends 10.... if you do not feel like going to the store try to order online...

www.xpmedical.com

Good Luck

Diapered

Guest FDNY9/11

Ah.... well you might still fit in Luvs Diapers or even Pampers size. She wants you in a baby diaper....

If not what types of adult diapers do the sell in the stores where you are at?

If you are lucky try to get ahold of some Attends 10.... if you do not feel like going to the store try to order online...

www.xpmedical.com

Good Luck

Diapered

Yeah, she wants me in diapers that quote, "look and feel like your a baby"

what size pampers do think I could fit in and as for what kind they have around here I honestly haven't looked. Been too embarrassed honestly.

I am a 32 and have to mod size 7 pampers. but I love em. I also buy goodnites. I then use the goodnites, well, the elastic is still usable again, not dirty etc. Cut out the elastic, cut that in half. So each goodnite will work for 2 pampers. Ok, still with me? The elastic from the goodnites will adhere to the rear tabs on the pampers, then I fold the elastic over about 1/2" and diaper pin it to the TAPE RECIEVER STRIP not the front tabs, they will break, they're cheap. Anyway, I can do it in about 30 seconds, and its worth it, you end up with a great fitting, cute, usable diaper. As I said I am 5'6" 32 waist, and I just WUVS em. Try it anyone who wants to wear a baby diapee but can't. Now, they aren't gonna be big like a Bambino (another favorite) but I'm wearing pampers all day (8 hours) with no leaks. try it.