LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh Lord; Here We Go Again (brace Yourselves)

Negative association FTW!!!!........ :cry:

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4290107&page=1

To reference Indiana Jones, "Diapers... why'd it have to be diapers?"

The article doesn't dwell on them like I thought it would, but if you get this story through an RSS feed like I did, the first word in the headline is "diapers". In fact as of this post it's the first word on the top of the browser when you view the story.

WHY do all the murderers have to be into diapers?! Pretty soon people will associate an adult wearing diapers with being a godd*mn psycho killer or child molestor if this keeps up... >< We're already thought of as perverts or sick by society, so just up it by a few pegs why dontcha?! GAH! *bangs head on desk*

Edit: Oh wait, we're already considered pedophiles, too! Stupid assumptions...

- A very aggravated C.J.

Well, as I've learned, the ones most concerned with their own quirks or hobbies in the media are ourselves. I'm sure most people wouldn't even notice this article. It's bad publicity, and on ABC News nonetheless, but when negative publicity comes up, we're the first to take notice.

I was just coming here to add this story. You beat me to it. My guess is she made him feel like a freak. Or he was a freak and she just proved it. I wouldn't really worry about it too much. Last night I bought 2 cases of Depends diapers from my local CVS. When asked if they were for an elderly relative,I told the store manager"Nope.They're for me." She didn't bat one eye. She did ask me if I bought all my diapers in bulk and said to call her when I was running low so she could re-order with me in mind :D

i DOUBT PEOPLE WHO READ THIS ARTICLE ARE GOING TO THINK OF PEOPLE WHO WEAR ADULT DIAPERS AS BEING MURDERERS. i THINK THEY'LL THINK IT WAS WEIRD THAT THE WOMENS CLOTHES AND DIAPERS WERE IN THE SIUTCASE BUT OTHER THAN THAT i THINK PEOPLE WILL BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE POOR TRAMATISED WITNESES AND THE POOR MURDERED THERAPIST.

Guest lockheart

i DOUBT PEOPLE WHO READ THIS ARTICLE ARE GOING TO THINK OF PEOPLE WHO WEAR ADULT DIAPERS AS BEING MURDERERS. i THINK THEY'LL THINK IT WAS WEIRD THAT THE WOMENS CLOTHES AND DIAPERS WERE IN THE SIUTCASE BUT OTHER THAN THAT i THINK PEOPLE WILL BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE POOR TRAMATISED WITNESES AND THE POOR MURDERED THERAPIST.

i could be just me but he probably had intended to keep the woman for an extended time and the diapers and clothes were for her wich would explain the excessive amount of knives

Here is a related story. Apparently she had other things going on maybe a little role playing?

And this guy got upset about something.

Police Question Pa. Man In Connection With Meat Cleaver Killing

"he probably had intended to keep the woman for an extended time " the clothes were problely his with the diapers. He was coming to her for "play" but something went wrong.

I guess this means we'll get some extra visitors this week.

The fact of the matter is; any segment of society will have malcreants within it. I don't care if it's doctors, priests, scoutmasters, police, politicians, plumbers... you name it. It's a fact of life. It's unfortunate for us that the perp wore diapers, but that doesn't mean we have to accept public scorn because we do too.

The press always seems to sensationalize these matters. All the more reason for letting folks know what we're really about.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

WHY do all the murderers have to be into diapers?! Pretty soon people will associate an adult wearing diapers with being a godd*mn psycho killer or child molestor if this keeps up... >< We're already thought of as perverts or sick by society, so just up it by a few pegs why dontcha?! GAH! *bangs head on desk*

Edit: Oh wait, we're already considered pedophiles, too! Stupid assumptions...

- A very aggravated C.J.

We do it to ourselves. Jerry Springer is a perfect example. When we show up on TV wearing diapers and baby cloths pissing ourselves and acting like a child having a temper tantrum we deserve all the bad press.

Instead of promoting a deranged AB side why not show the world a person who likes to wear for fun in their home without scaring other non-diaper wearers.

We do it to ourselves. Jerry Springer is a perfect example. When we show up on TV wearing diapers and baby cloths pissing ourselves and acting like a child having a temper tantrum we deserve all the bad press.

Instead of promoting a deranged AB side why not show the world a person who likes to wear for fun in their home without scaring other non-diaper wearers.

This specific example misses the point: Murder no longer sells news, but murder with diapers does, because of the shock value. Soon, even the diaper aspect is going to get boring, and disappear...

DP