LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

katiebeth

Hello, yourself, Katie Beth, like the others have said, this place is filled with nice people. Some are Mommies and Daddies. Many are like us, girls and boys of various ages.

Are you one of those big girls? You know, the kind at toddler school who think they are better than us because they go in the potty? Or are you like most of us, still wetting most days and every night? Here we often have our own AB worlds, with their own logic.

Baby Angel is never sure her own age. I know I can walk, but in my playroom I prefer to crawl. I can talk to adults when I hafta, but would rather talk with other kids and animals who understand me. I'm don't wanna grow up. I like to eat some of the stuff grownups eat, but not everything. On my good days I can drink from a cup, but I really love a baby bottle. The potty scares me, so I only sit on it when Mommy or Daddy makes me, which is okay because I no longer like making poop in my pants. How about you Katie Beth? Do you even want pull-ups? Only nice people change me. Mommy, Daddy, Granny, Auntie Betsy and Cousin Sarah who babysits me.

Do you have a favorite toy? Daddy says I should treat all my toys nice and not say I love one more than the others. I do love my Eukie. He is a koala, from some strange place. He has protected me as long as I can remember.

Would you like to tell us about your baby world?

Luvs and Huggies, Baby Angel

:angel_not: hello I katie beth and I 3 yrs old. and it berry nice to be here :D

Hi Angela, nopes I still fink i little and I in nappies, i not like potty cos of potty monster. I likes drinking outta sippy cup. and my fav animal is my bear called bear giggle. I likes Tigger lots and i bounces round just like him.

hi Adam thank you for the welcome and yeps i hope i makes lots of friends too.

Being little and in nappies is good. Potty monsters keep daddies and mummys like me in business, more nappies to change :D Sippy cups are ok, but bottles are better, because then daddies and mummys can then feed their lil one.

Tigger is cool, but i likes eyeore.

Adam