LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Abdl List For Free Movies

Guest fusinator

So far, seems to be what he says it is. However, I was not yet able to follow the links in the file, as I only have a "free account".

Successfully downloaded one of the videos in the list. It plays without incident.

oh. i saw a post similar to this on abdl forums, but i didnt think it was the same link. if its the same link, then it is legit. i downloaded it from abdl forums and when i downloaded it, i got a ton of videos. the post on abdl forums is titled "film links" and is about 4 pages long. if you scroll down to the bottom of the first page, i copy and pasted all of the links that were in the pdf file, so you can just download the videos and you dont have to download the pdf file.

• 3 months later...

Dead link, can somebody reupload the file? Thank you

That file was just a .rar file containing a text file with links to movies on Rapidshare. As old as that post is, most of the links in the text file are probably dead too. Commercial site owners watch out for these links, and Rapidshare removes the videos when they are reported as copyrighted.

It's best to just search the P2P sites for Diapers or Adult Baby, they come out from time to time. I just got 3 Gig of movies last week in a file. No Names as it's against the site rule here..and I think the torrent is gone already.