LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility Diapers

Been awhile since i have worn tranquility. If I remember correctly they offered two different diapers the traquility slimline (I think) and tranquility ATN. I believe at least the ATN is still made is the other one as well. and are either one of them still plastic backed or are they cloth like? Thanks in advance!

OMG I just found these at a store in Atlanta! I got me 10 of them - just had to. They are soooo pamper like - I just do not like the peach stripe. The plastic backing is soooo noisy! I'm in love here... absolutely delighted. Only disappointment is the lack of the re taping strip acriss the front but nothing a lil packing tape wont fix.

Where'd you find these in Atlanta? What was the name of the store? (if you don't mind sharing) And roughly where is the store? What other brands did they sell??

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone i have been wanting to try the Tranquility ATN diapers for a really long time. i just ordered me a sample pair of the small and medium so i can know which size to buy when i buy a go a head and decide to buy a case. ill try to let you know what i think if them when i get them in the mail austa Sean

StillNdiapers, Good idea to order samples for size info.

Tranquility ATN's seen to run smaller than some other types in medium.

But they are still plastic backed, and way thicker than Depends and such.

Great diaper overall. I use Secure X-Plus most of the time, But the ATN was my first high end diaper and I still buy them sometimes.

• 2 months later...

Alright im back with a update. so i got the sample diapers from Tranquility and they sent me a sample of thier small and Medium ATN adult brief that they sell. when i first pulled them out of the box i immediately noticed that they were pretty thick which i actually aspected. just to give you some back ground on me. i have a very small waist all i know is a size 28 jeans is to big on me and i can fit into size 0 girls jeans. so with that said i tried on the small Tranquility diaper and it would fit but i just felt that i could go with a medium if i really wanted to. so i then tried on the medium diaper of theirs and it felt great i felt i had room inside and with it being a medium diaper i knew it could hold a lot more then a small. so know i knew my size in two companies Tranquility and Abena. know i had to make a decision which company i was going to go with when reordering my diapers. i ended up going with Abri form X-Plus diapers still they hold a lot and the tapes are good at holding. i use my diapers mostly at night so i can sleep all thought the night with out having to get up and mess with sheets. im very happy with my decision that i made Austa

Hey everyone i have been wanting to try the Tranquility ATN diapers for a really long time. i just ordered me a sample pair of the small and medium so i can know which size to buy when i buy a go a head and decide to buy a case. ill try to let you know what i think if them when i get them in the mail austa Sean

thats the only kind of diaper i wear outside pullups

For those who don't like the wetness indicator (peach strip) in the Tranquility they are easy to remove. From the top of the diaper split a small opening between two layers of fabric and grab the peach strip.... it doesn't really affect the diaper's structure...

babydiap99

Guest az86

Most of the UK or US Internet stores could deliver to Sweden.

Beth

can you say what the best Internet shoppe to bay this diapers from? Or can i try any samples from some won?

I really like the leak gaurds and absorbency, but you can get alot more absorption for the money by getting Abena X-Plus and even more with a doubler. I don't know the exact absorbency difference, but I know its at least double, maybe even triple.

However, as a slim diaper, I really enjoy them for the fast absorbency, decent capacity and great leak guards.

• 4 weeks later...

Like what I have said. Tranquility is the best diaper that I have ever came across for night time. For day time I would have to suggest the Medline Ultra-Soft which those ones are comfortable. That is if you know how to put one on =P