LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

Guest bojana

Welcome to Daily Diapers,

As Three Rivers says, this is a marvelous friendly community, covering the entire range of people who are curious about adults in diapers to Diaper Lovers and Adult Babies. In my adult responsible life I am a senior partner of a big law firm and happily married sine 1991 to Don Davis. I have been bladder incontinent since 1976.

By way of coping with the downsides of needing diapers 24/7 in 1990 I discovered the joys of relaxing as a big baby girl, so in that mode I become Daddy Don's Baby Angel, with AB clothing over my diapers.

Everyone here has a unique take on all this, so by reading many of the posts, you will reach and understanding of DL and AB. Look at Just Diapers to learn more technical stuff than outsider care to know.

Scroll down to Links and Announcements and in that scroll down to the topic "A Sad Movie" The first message provides the best link to REDEMPTION a 21 minute video advance look at the up-coming feature movie of the same title by Michael Bryson. This is a hard-hitting expose of the way foolish parents over-react to set-backs in toilet training with physical and verbal abuse.

See, a wide range of interest are covered here at DD.

Luv ya, Angela Bauer