in Public.

but I love to figureskate

I don't wear diapers too much since the marine corp doesn't like it

and I'm hatin the marine corp guys are so weird

they act like their cool but their not

but anyways just wanted to say hi

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hiya,

Welcome, hope you love it here, we're areal mixed bag of peeps.... I'm sure thier will be plenty of people you'll get along with.... and maybe one day you'll fill comfortably enough here to share...

Huggles

Lucy

we're areal mixed bag of peeps....

Peeps? Where? I LOVE Peeps. *giggles* Nobody's gonna make fun of you, here. That would be like someone discriminating against themselves. It's just silly. If you don't want to share why you wear diapers, then you don't have to. Nobody's pushing you to. Just enjoy the site. There are a lot of friendly people here, and I'm sure you'll feel right at home once you get to know us. *licks*

Guest dragonmaster4066
:) hi lil one, nobody here is going to care why you wear. some might be curious but its up to you if you want to talk about it. almost every one wears for one reason or another. so, welcome to the site and i hope to see you in the chat sometime :D

Hey lil one!

Welcome to daily diapers. This is a great website and no one will make fun of you. There are a lot of very friendly supportive people here who are always willing to help and answer questions. I find the forums of this site very helpful for me when I want to ask questions or get someones opinion on something or talk about some situation that has happened to me (this site is almost therapeutic!!) There is no reason to be ashamed that you still wear diapers-although it is very understandable that you do. just remember, and it can be hard at times i know, that there are many people who still have to wear diapers for one reason or another you are not alone!!! :) And you shouldn't let your need of diapers stop you from doing something that you love like figure skating (although again it is very understandable).

Again welcome and enjoy your time here it really is a great place!!!

just wanted to hi

I dont wanna really talk about why I still wear diapers but I have to and I like them I guess until someone makes fun of me for wearin them or stuff like that

I used to figureskate but I'm too afraid to now

hi lil one and welcome to dd you dont have to be afraidey cat here you can be any thing you like and no one will make fun of you we all were here and i hope some day we can all whatch you figureskate try the chat room come talk to us you will see