LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby (1973)

Do any of you, who have seen the film, fear that a person could be using the same tactics as the mother or social worker to satisfie their desire to have an adult baby? Please don't laugh its just that I could honestly see something similar happening in real life. There are obsesive, derange, and manipulating people that will exploit the weaker minded person if given the chance. I over heard my mother talking about something she read in a news paper about a teen girl who was found only wearing a diaper and was shown to be able to be intelegent when given the right enviroment. I wish I had the link but I don't. Do any of you believe we'll see something like this in the news or have any of you seen something like this in the news?

Do any of you, who have seen the film, fear that a person could be using the same tactics as the mother or social worker to satisfie their desire to have an adult baby? Please don't laugh its just that I could honestly see something similar happening in real life. There are obsesive, derange, and manipulating people that will exploit the weaker minded person if given the chance. I over heard my mother talking about something she read in a news paper about a teen girl who was found only wearing a diaper and was shown to be able to be intelegent when given the right enviroment. I wish I had the link but I don't. Do any of you believe we'll see something like this in the news or have any of you seen something like this in the news?

There have been news stories from time to time about parents or relatives who have kept their charges in diapers to discipline them. Even into their teens. In the old days, it was called "petticoat punishment".

That would also imply, feminisation. It was used (and still may be used) to prevent, or deter, unruly male youths from engaging or fraternizing with boorish and vandalistic cohorts. It has always proved successful. No wonder (Hee, heee). If it works, why not? If, you are prepared for your son or nephew to be a diaper wearing sissy the rest of his life.

Cuddles.

--heidilynn ;)

So how did your family take it when they learned that their punishments turned you into a sissy? Also I think its barbaric to punish kids by forcing them to wear diapers and feminization because of the long term effects of being a dlab. Not that being a dlab is wrong its just lately I've felt more or less a lone. Kind of like an alien. Just the whole being a lone thing sucks and I've felt it my entire life. I've only had one damn friend who was like me and she moved away. I also find it funny how parents are so afraid of this type of life style when they themselves helped create it by using diaper punishment or forced babying to obtain obedience. by the way If there is any ab stuff happening in WA let me know.

Seen it, thought it was disturbing and disgusting. Thought it was one of the worst tripes to come out of a movie studio, even worse than Gigli, and that's saying something. Even Howard the Duck is better than this tripe.

And I actually like Howard the Duck over this film. I absolutely hated The Baby. I think it's the worst movie ever. If anyone ever did a movie of the worst movies of all time they would be The Baby and Gigli.

BabyChris121675