LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

shygirl

Welcome to the Daily Diapers Family,

All of us were 22 for a whole year and everyone of us is nervous about many things.You are not alone. What can we tell you that will calm you, make you less nervous?

My wife Angela Bauer is a woman who lost bladder control at puberty. Her family was supportive. She was 26 before she discovered so many very nice folks enjoy diapers. Until then she knew she needed diapers,so she accepted them. Once she started to have fun in diapers, she came to look forward to going to bed.

Good for you, Nikki, if you have normal bladder control. If so, it is your choice when to wear big girl knickers and when a nappy. If you do sometimes wet, and manage by wearing a nappy, then let us help you relax and come to enjoy them. Look around, find interesting topics and read about us. Have fun.

Daddy Don and Angela Bauer

hi im nikki from uk, new to all this and very nervous!

Guest Katharsys

welcome to the board

:) dive on in, make some comments, share your thoughts and just have fun....that is what it is all about :)

p.s. as you can see, you are NOT alone ;)

Nikki, Sweetie Darling, take a look at my picture as I nap with my stuffed toys while wearing diapers and vinyl panties and also using my pacifier. I am not embarrassed to share this with all our members and guests. I am not saying you should rush to Boots or someplace, buy a lage pack of disposable nappies in your size, put one and and then how it to friends and neighbors. Just know all of us who actually wear diaper and nappies have bought them somehow, often in person. It is scary at least at first, but you get past that. Someone has another topic about that, buying the fist bag of diapers in a store. The thing is, Precious Nikki, is that until you privately put on a nappy, anything I say about the comfy feeling will not make sense to you. Eventually once you are wearing a nappy you will try wetting it. That first time as a big girl wetting a nappy is a memorable experience, and I hope it is as wonderful for you as it is for me.

At 12 I started wetting my bed. Since my Granny, Mom and older sister all wet, everyone expected one day it would be my turn. Oh, I had worn diapers as an older kid on trips because my bladder is tiny. What a difference it was the night after I wet my bed without a diaper to wake in a damp diaper about 1AM realizing I had not felt the wetting. So I tried to stay awake, and so I did for the first time feely myself wetting with no control. It did feel so nice.

Bless you and keep you well and Happy,

Angela

Welcome to DD. May your apprehension turn into a desire to wear and use, or not, as you so desire. You will find very many here are very supportive to new inducties and will offer hints and advice. Like all things done with apprehension, over time things get easier. It's not for everyone but until you give in to your desires and truely try things out, you won't know if it is for you or not. Naturally I refer to diapers, nappies, or by whatever name you wish to give them. You will no doubt find that there are some mental advantages as well as fulfilling any desire. Best thing I can say at this time is to relax, as much as possible, and enjoy yourself.

Like many have said, honey. You're certainly not alone. We've all felt that way at least once in the past. It's a daunting thought, but nothing to be really afraid of. We're always around to talk if you need support or advice. Welcome, and know that everyone here knows/has known exactly how you feel. ((HUGS))

Hi Shy and welcome to world of Nappies. Hope you enjoy your time here and get to know new people and make friends. I know it may daunting to begin with, but we are all a good bunch and none of us bite...well not hard anyway. Make yourself and home and Welcome

Adam :)