LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting To The Chat When Your Not Good With Computers

How does one get to the chat room? I,m no good with computer lingo,so I never know what anyone,s talking about,.I saw where someone said we had to pay now, I don,t mind , Its just that I,m not good with computers. When I hear ,ISO,s and URL,s I,m lost :huh: I,m not even sure if this is the place to do this. <_< Anyway ,Thankx to anyone that can help :D Providing I can navigate back to this place :huh: Kin-da dumb Huh?

Hi Curity - welcome to the boards and all that.

Right - I'll do my best to help you out and keep it as basic as I can - just follow the simple links and you should be ok.

1. To get into chat you either need to become a "verified 18+" member - more details on this can be found by clicking the following link http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8808

2. If you dont want to wait and go down that route, theres the "baby banker" option and to be honest for the sake of a few dollars - I did this and you get instant access to the chat. Look to the top right of this window and you will see "MY CONTROLS" - click on that and it will take you to your own personal settings - your name, avatar (thats the picture like my cross of st george) etc. On the LEFT hand side of this page to the bottom under "OPTIONS" - theres a link to click for "PURCHASE PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS". If you do that....the chat room will be accessed as soon as your payment is verified and processed by Daily Diapers.

3. Chat room acronyms/slang/lingo. Oh man - I could go on all night with this one - but I've done a quick search on the internet and found some of the more popular ones - but be aware, the list is endless and I'm sure you'll pick up the jargon the more you go in chat. So here's the "list" of the most common ones according the search I did - dont get confused with them all though!!

(((((((((name)))))))) - Giving so-and-so person a hug

AKA - Also Known As

ASAP - As Soon As Possible

B4 - Before

bbl - Be Back Later

bfn - Bye For Now

brb - Be Right Back

*EG* - an evil grin

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

FYI - For Your Information

G2G - Got To Go

imho - In My Humble Opinion

imo - In My Opinion

imnsho - In My Not So Humble Opinion

kotc - Kiss On The Cheek

kotl - Kiss On The Lips

l8r - Later

lmao - Laughing My Ass/Arse Off

lol - Laugh Out Loud

msg - Message

MYOB - Mind Your Own Business

pls - Please

rofl - Rolling On the Floor Laughing

roflmao - Rolling On Floor, Laughing My Ass Off

ttyl - Talk To You Later

ttys - Talk To You Soon

ty - Thank You

wb - Welcome Back

*weg* - Wicked Evil Grin

wtf - What The F**k

yw - Your Welcome

4. My only tip with chat is join in with the others, dont just sit there and dont feel left out - the more you put into chat - the more you get out of it. Oh and never ever ever say a/s/l - thats (age/sex/location) - that was annoying back in 1996......apart from that mate, go forth and enjoy chat.

Any other problems, either post on here or drop me a PM (Personal Message) and I'll do my best to help

Regards

Dynamick :)

*gives mickie one of these (((((((((mickie))))))))))))))*

chat's sometimes intimidating to a new chat person curityman19 but micks right......jump in on the conversation, be polite, and ask honest questions......(except of course a/s/l as mickie said before) and there are plenty of people who will offer to help :)

btw.....er......by the way......if you are interested in a person and would like to know age/sex/location engage that person in friendly conversation.....it will come out if your patient........it's also a great way to get to know people

best wishes,

jennie

hope to see you in chat soon!

Ditto the above. I would also like to add if you want to know about anyone, you can just check there profile by cick on their name in the forums (Upper Left aove their post).

It might give you alittle info about them if they choose to share it, and filled in the proper blanks. Best of luck on the Chat, Just send a "?" question mark if you don't understand what someone has said they will usally explain for you.