LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Of You Would Like To Be In The Baby Hotel?

nitrous

The baby hotel is a story on dailydiapers.com Its a hotel that caters to people's desire to have a friend or family member regressed to an infant against their will. So what would you do if you were kidnapped and told that you were going to be regressed and forced to be a baby for the rest of your life and be adopted by a care taker?

Hello,

As long as I would get my medication and my two monthly injections by the nurse, I would feel in heaven being regressed the rest of my life.

Babygirl Kvetinka

• 4 months later...

There are days I would love to adopt a girl from there and then there are days I wish a group of nurses would kidnap me and regress me, depending on how stressed my life is. I think over all I would love that to happen to me.

If I heard that, I'd be skeptical. I'd also probably laugh.

It would be nice for my body to shrink, to match my emotional age. I'm already a baby for life, so that's no problem. One condition though: My Dady is the only caregiver for me.

~ Moogle

I would go for it, my body dosen't have to shrink, most people are bigger than me anyway

And I have the time to do it, I could be someones baby for as long as they wanted me to be,I could be there LB or LG, or just a sissy baby.

If I heard that, I'd be skeptical. I'd also probably laugh.

It would be nice for my body to shrink, to match my emotional age. I'm already a baby for life, so that's no problem. One condition though: My (Mommy) is the only caregiver for me.

Sums up my thoughts exactly, just changed "Dady" to "Mommy" in my case.

Since I'm not an AB, I don't know how much place I have here, but...

I think ABDL is a fetish that should be voluntary. Fetishes are things you really enjoy doing, and should stay that way.

I know it's only a story, but....

If an AB wanted that, I'd accept it, but forcing someone to regress seems wrong to me. It should be for enjoyment, not psycological torture. I personally would hate that.

Although, Jennifer, a good number of ABs do enjoy the fact of forced regression, including myself, and the idea of being made into a baby against our wishes oddly appeals to us. Obviously, it's not like we'd say we want this stuff to happen to us if we lacked our current AB desires. Its true that the people in the stories have no prior AB experience and are regressed to babies regardless, but if a true AB was put in that senario, it wouldn't make a very good story.

I did re-read one of the stories, as i said i would, and once again i am stricken with guilt for enjoying that sort of psychological toruture and especially for imagining it happening to myself.

Honestly, i dont think it was the story really, but i am come out of my AB mood recently, and instead of looking up dresses i'm browsing cosplay items. I'm a KH fan and I need some Keyblades for an Anime convention this Fall. My point is, you may not see me on as much now until i get back into a baby mood... which might be a good thing since i wont see Mommy for a week (work and such).

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to be babied every now and then, but not against my will, and certainly not for the rest of my life. There are things I'd miss about my adult life to the point of wanting to kill myself.

However, if my caretaker was a Certain Person, I could see myself making some compromises...