LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Mommy

• 2 years later...

Yea I completely agree. I'd much rather see an actual person's face... and less of an emphasis on the models wearing plastic.

I really have a thing for seeing men being diapered by maternal/attractive women, especially in a realistic nursery setting with disposable diapers... and there isn't much good content in this niche, pay sites or otherwise. Most pay sites focus on models wearing diapers. Hubbies.com used to be my favorite before it was shutdown... and Plastic Mommy my current favorite. I got really tired of the particular style and look of adultbabysource, and the lack of males being diapered.

Anyways... anyone have suggestions for sites that might be up my alley?

Yea I completely agree. I'd much rather see an actual person's face... and less of an emphasis on the models wearing plastic.

I really have a thing for seeing men being diapered by maternal/attractive women, especially in a realistic nursery setting with disposable diapers... and there isn't much good content in this niche, pay sites or otherwise. Most pay sites focus on models wearing diapers. Hubbies.com used to be my favorite before it was shutdown... and Plastic Mommy my current favorite. I got really tired of the particular style and look of adultbabysource, and the lack of males being diapered.

Anyways... anyone have suggestions for sites that might be up my alley?

Ha Ha, you must feel really strongly about this in order to search out this old ass post and on top of that it being your first post!

I am just giving you a hard time man. Welcome and I am also a huge fan of pics of mommies babying guys as it is my fantasy. I think Plastic Mommy is about as good as it gets for pay sites. Although I haven't subscribed to a paysite since Plastic Mommy first went up. There always seems to be good Mommy/baby photos at ABkingdom if you search long enough because they have a very extensive selection of pics there and best of all its free all you have to do is register and your opened to literally thousands of photos. Thank god they where able to get the site back up after that scare a couple of months ago.

Don't know how you feel about Domme's babying guys and I am talking actual mothering not babying as in humiliation or punishment but if you search out enough websites of Mistress's who are into infantilism you can get a lot of free pictures out of there preview pages and even more if you subscribe to their sites.

Hell, I just started to re-build my catalog of mommies babying guys if there was a way to send you what I got so far it would be a good start for you.

Anyway good luck on your journey and don't be a stranger!

...and yes I miss Hubbies.com as well. It was a great site but always wished they could get more mommies some how. But loved everything else about the site though. R.I.P.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've asked this question before as well, and yes...yes the masks creep my out...and I'm TOTALLY with wetvinyl on this one...I would be anything but embarrassed to be babied by those gorgeous ladies, but I'm not sure a mid - late thirties fatass is any more desirable than a 55 year old biker...LOL

• 1 month later...