LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Mommy - The Truth

Knuxie Fawks

My mom messaged me randomly on Yahoo asking about plans on getting a new phone, and it was the first time she talked to me since I started wearing diapies... I was afraid of her finding out, but being has I've NEVER kept a secret from my mom, I started slowly.

I told her about a nervous breakdown I had last week, which resulted in diarrhea....

That topic was brought up because she was talking about a cat that keeps coming to her trailer that is always nervous, and has had the runs since day 1.

I told her, I've found a way to cope with stress that doesn't hurt anyone, and she started guessing.

I told her that if I told her that I didn't want anyone else finding out... So, she gave up on guessing, and I swallowed my heart and told her. She replied "Oh lol" "I have a kinky kid".... We started talking about it, and I started feeling more comfortable. I found out I wear the same size and brand diapers as my 7 year old brother!!! Man, he's gettin' big... he weighs nearly 120lbs, and only 7! Of course I weigh twice that, but I'm 23, and 6 feet tall!

I am so relieved that my mom is cool with it. I don't mean to brag or anything, just sharing a story. I think I about had a heart attack. I hope you all have or find mommies that love you for who you are!

Thats cool. Good for you. Just be careful about sharing it too much. parents wil usually start out saying its okay then they start working on ways to fix it!

My mom messaged me randomly on Yahoo asking about plans on getting a new phone, and it was the first time she talked to me since I started wearing diapies... I was afraid of her finding out, but being has I've NEVER kept a secret from my mom, I started slowly.

I told her about a nervous breakdown I had last week, which resulted in diarrhea....

That topic was brought up because she was talking about a cat that keeps coming to her trailer that is always nervous, and has had the runs since day 1.

I told her, I've found a way to cope with stress that doesn't hurt anyone, and she started guessing.

I told her that if I told her that I didn't want anyone else finding out... So, she gave up on guessing, and I swallowed my heart and told her. She replied "Oh lol" "I have a kinky kid".... We started talking about it, and I started feeling more comfortable. I found out I wear the same size and brand diapers as my 7 year old brother!!! Man, he's gettin' big... he weighs nearly 120lbs, and only 7! Of course I weigh twice that, but I'm 23, and 6 feet tall!

I am so relieved that my mom is cool with it. I don't mean to brag or anything, just sharing a story. I think I about had a heart attack. I hope you all have or find mommies that love you for who you are!

• 2 weeks later...

you have one of the coolest moms ever, if only the general population was as open minded as her we wouldn't have to worry if our diaper was showing every minute

i doubt she would try to get him to stop boy ricky, she seems genuinely supportive of knuxie and willing to accept him for who he is.

My real mom is cool like that, too. Actually she used to confuse me big time as a kid saying 'i'm five, how'd i supposed uh know?'

For Christmas I madet her a baby dress and diaper cover set... she absolutely loved it. Now she wants me to make her a matching bonnet and bib. Thats my mom - lol. Guess I got it somewhere?

But how do you get your mom to stop taking your binki - and sucking it?

BTW- her excuse for diapers when i was a kid was 'going through the change'.... heh.. a guess a lot of changes? lol

My real mom is cool like that, too. Actually she used to confuse me big time as a kid saying 'i'm five, how'd i supposed uh know?'

For Christmas I madet her a baby dress and diaper cover set... she absolutely loved it. Now she wants me to make her a matching bonnet and bib. Thats my mom - lol. Guess I got it somewhere?

But how do you get your mom to stop taking your binki - and sucking it?

BTW- her excuse for diapers when i was a kid was 'going through the change'.... heh.. a guess a lot of changes? lol

Wait, am I reading this right? You say that your Real mom is the one who wears diapers?

Wait, am I reading this right? You say that your Real mom is the one who wears diapers?

I do too, I'm AB, but she does too. Yes, my Real Mom.

According to her, she started wearing while she was going through 'the change' because of excessively heavy and irregular periods - she eventually had a hysterectomy, but she continued to wear, because she liked it. She sews too and started making herself cute 'bloomers' who knows when. One thing led to another... including starting with my real dad teasing her about the 'baby diapers' to start with. Incontinence diapers back then were - well - very baby - wish I could find some like that other than the Bambino ones that are plain, but they were a lot like that not a specialty item back then although you basically had to go to a medical supply store or specialty pharmacy. That was when I was around 2 or 3.

This made it hard for me to potty train to start with, of course. I recall feeling it was unfair. later on I was very jealous of hers and did not know how to ask for my own. I did not have a reason at the time to ask for them but I stole one or two frequently. I did get her to make me the 'bloomers' back then - not quite like hers - she was stitching cloth over the old style side snap plastic pants - she even had a sequined 'belly dance' pair with the stretchy sequins stuff around the top and legs and a hot pink cloth with a short gathered split skirt, like a belly dancer, down the middle of the front and the back, and fringe around the waist.I got left out on the plastic :( and her fancier creations.

Come to think of it I should make ME some 'belly dance" diaper covers.

So Knuxie, come on back here and tell us how this is progressing!

Has she gotten back in touch with you since this call? Have you called her? It seems like the relationship which had been strained, is a little better...tell us how it develops...some of us are just plain voyeurs, but your comments will certainly be good for many others to read as well!

And I do hope your relationship can mend... and (JK) maybe you can visit home and you and your lil bro can change each other...haha (sorry, don't mean to offend you at all...)...and he's still wearing at 7? I guess he's got one more thing to look up to you for! Cool...

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know about you but I think quite a few parents, and especially mums, would actually be a lot more understanding than we seem to assume. I have often considered telling my mum but never have.

This is partly because of a fear that she way not tack it as well as I hope but also there is the question of what are the real pretention benefits as well as not wishing the rest of the family to find out, personally I don’t feel it would be fair for me to ask her to keep this secrete.

My own mother found out about 10 years ago. At first, she was like, " I don't want to see it, I don't support, or condone it in any way, shape or form." She held to that, when I informed her that I had gone to 24/7 as a big baby girl and wore only toddler girl dresses and sunsuits, a little over 4 years ago. But gradually, after seeing my commitment and determination, she has come to terms with it. Now, she has taken me out to supper at local restaurants several times and I visit her frequently. She even brought my aunt and uncle over to my place for a visit, just last week. Even they were cool with it. When I first embarked on this adventure, I fully expected to be a total outcast in the family. I accepted that. And I still am an outcast, to a certain extent. But, it's been a joy to know mama loves me, just as I am. And an added bonus, to know that I haven't alienated everyone in the family.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest Perregrine87

Most of my immediate family knows except my mother (and 2 of my little brothers) and I'm assuming she wouldn't give a s***. She's just that kind of person!

I wish my parents were that cool... but honestly i dont want either of them to know. I visit too frequently and it would make things awkward... even though i have a suspicion my mom knows but is keeping it to herself. I'm so thankful for that. I'd be so embarassed if she brought it up...

-Sophie

Yea, when my mom found them, she was very silent about it. She'd clean my room, or just go through random containers and find them without me there and throw them away. I'm sure my mom knew about it at some point since my whole life I've been caught either making home made diapers, with baby diapers from my brother, or with adult diapers. And she usually kept silent and didn't really make comments, just questions. like "why did I find a diaper in your room that could probably fit ME?!" and I just played dumb cause there really wouldn't be any other excuse. And she shrugged it off. Then after I got a bit older and started to go to middle school, she found DPF on her computer and I used that as a reason for ordering diapers because of 'bedwetting' which I never had a problem with. And then she told me to never go there again and a year or 2 later, she got a new computer and found DPF on there again a few months after. (Didn't have to do with the IE history, but the drop down list of sites in the address bar that got me caught.) and then she threatened to send me to a shrink if I don't 'knock it off'. Then I shrugged that off and got some better hiding spots for diapers and ordered diapers to the abandon house nextdoor and poof they didn't find anything since then just because I was more careful. And it was never brought up again.

So in a way I think she knows or I 'grew out of it'. I just know that I don't have to worry about it since I live on my own now.

• 1 month later...