LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tired(heres My Rant)

babyboy

ok heres my moan and rant i live in newcastle upon tyne england and i find it very hard to find a shop that i can walik into and buy diapers(nappies) i live with my parents sp i couldnt get them delivered i dont want to stop wearing diapers but it seems that i have no choice it is only very occasionally if my parents go away that i can get diapers and become a dl.ialso find it hard to find anywhere to change if i am out and about,i need to ask if i go in to a disabled toilet to change where there is a disposale unit would any one ask if why i was going in and is it ok to go in these to change.I would also like to find any on line freinds to talk to sorry for my rant but had to get it off my chest

ok heres my moan and rant i live in newcastle upon tyne england and i find it very hard to find a shop that i can walik into and buy diapers(nappies) i live with my parents sp i couldnt get them delivered i dont want to stop wearing diapers but it seems that i have no choice it is only very occasionally if my parents go away that i can get diapers and become a dl.ialso find it hard to find anywhere to change if i am out and about,i need to ask if i go in to a disabled toilet to change where there is a disposale unit would any one ask if why i was going in and is it ok to go in these to change.I would also like to find any on line freinds to talk to sorry for my rant but had to get it off my chest

no need to be sorry mate,

about public toilets, well that is a problem ... feel free to take the initiative and collect signatures and send this of to the city "complaints box" ;)

other than that...

In england it should be possible to find medical stores which either have diapers in stock or might be able to order them for you.

other than that...

a PO Box or similliar service (there are a few different methodes) would take care of the shipment problem

and last but not least other than the stuff above...

move out... I don't know your reason for "still" living with your parents at 29... it's your decision, I moved out when I was 15 but that was a very different story. Don't take it as an offense that I say this, please. you may have good reasons to live with your parents and it is not my place to question these.

But if your personal situation allows it, moving out will give you a degree of freedom and privacy you otherwise wouldn't have.

and as a last resort,

there must be another DL / ABDL / AB in your area... put up a post here... maybe someone would be willing to take your diaper orders for you and you could go and pick it up and meet new friends too ?

its easier for girls to change in public toilets because there are disposable bins in evry cubicle for sanitary products. i buy mine over the counter in Boots or Co-op but not every branch stocks the whole range.

i used to live in Newcastle. there should be public disabled toilets about - i usually use disabled ones for more space!

feel free to contact me if you want to chat some more.

xx

Hi Emily, I totally agree with you. Since I lost my bladder control at age 12, I have needed to change my own diaper in public restrooms thousands of times. I also well remember from age 3 to 12 when I had good control, but a small bladder. On trips Mom would diaper me so Dad was not frustrated by frequent potty stops.

Those days were before handicap stalls. Mom only used pinned cloth diapers. You really have not lived until you are on your back on the counter of a ladies room being watched by women and little girls as your mom pins you into a dry diaper. Mom was loving, but shall we say when I was 11 it attracted attention. Maybe for me in the long run it was good I had a background of accepting diapers. It was so much better when I had learned to change myself, standing in a stall.

Some work days I am in my law office which has a private bathroom. More often I need to change a time or two in a ladies room on the same floor as whatever court is hearing my case. Fortunately I usually can use slip-in pads. My experience is hardly anyone pays attention, yet I never am entirely sure, especially when a woman on the jury hearing my case sees me.

its easier for girls to change in public toilets because there are disposable bins in evry cubicle for sanitary products. i buy mine over the counter in Boots or Co-op but not every branch stocks the whole range.

i used to live in Newcastle. there should be public disabled toilets about - i usually use disabled ones for more space!

feel free to contact me if you want to chat some more.

xx

If you're Twenty NINE and at home, maybe sneaking around isn't what you should be doing? I hate to be THAT guy, but at nearly thirty years old, you should think about what you gotta do to get away from the nest.

When I was in your shoes, I was always in my car. I can change OK in the back of my sedan, and I find no shortage of places to pull in and be discreet. Try office parking lots on weekends, or even parking garages when no one is around. Plus, there's usually a dumpster nearby, for easy disposal, and most of the time, anyone who sees you A) won't see you again and B) Probably doesn't care.

So, maybe do your thing OUTSIDE the house?

• 1 year later...

Wow... 29 and still living with the folks... How do y'all keep from trying to kill eachother??? :huh:

I'm afraid that being in the US, I can't help you more than well-wishing...

You can't just walk in and buy proper diapers from UK pharmacies and supermarkets (mainly because people who need them can get them via the NHS therefore less need to sell them widely).

However, most chemists and (apparently) Boots stores will order diapers in for you if you phone and pre-order. Just call some local chemists and ask if they'll do it for you, what they can get and how much...