LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared Sheep

Here's a good direction for this thread: Everyone tell one or more stories about adults being discovered wearing diapers, but not with or by an intimate partner.

mmm...I'll say this again....I did have someone wonder why I was crinkling once...which was why I suggested the plastic grocery bag in the pocket. I was wearing plastic-outer Depends at the time, which are somewhat crinkly and I think my underwear was fairly loose. But my GF never noticed much except for the month or so after I told her, then she knew what that crinkling was.

Honestly, I think that how people will react to discovering you are wearing diapers, if they ever figure it out, depends entirely on why they think you are wearing diapers. If they think you have a standard medical problem, they will ignore it, or point out that you are showing a bit more than you want to. If they think you are getting turned on, then they are likely to act out, thinking you are some kind of pervert.

An illustration of the power of this is that, objectively, our senior salesperson, a fifty-ish gentleman, one day ran to the bathroom, pooping all over the rug. Word is he got food poisoning from the market down the road, and he went home in undoubtedly messy clothes. The same afternoon, the plant manager steam cleans the rug. That was the last time I ever heard anything about the incident.

Similarly, one of our technicians once showed people a picture of his GF with nipple clips. It was about 2 years before that stopped being discussed publicly, and, 4 or five years later, someone said of him that he was one sick puppy. Admittedly, the guy wasn't (and still isn't) being the sharpest tool in the shed, but the point is that many folks are pretty conservative sexually, especially those in power, and go apeshit if they realize you do something odd sexually, such as diapers.

So, yes, there's a reason to be concerned about having people in your life figure out your butt is padded. I'd be curious to hear from Juliabam or somebody else who became incontinent (but not suffered severe disability with respect to their job) as a result of a car wreck what kind of reaction they have gotten when employers have figured out that they now needed padding. My bet is that its the simple, practical reaction: Oh, OK....

Dill Pickle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know, I never MEANT any insult. Sorry if it came off as insulting.

I just hated hiding, and I'd hate for other people to also live in fear of being "discovered".

Everything I gain, I do so without hiding myself. Because of this, I've got nothing that's going to be discovered and something be lost due to it.

It's just upsetting to know people are tip-toeing around over something harmless.

It's never wrong to just be yourself.

Ya know, I never MEANT any insult. Sorry if it came off as insulting.

I just hated hiding, and I'd hate for other people to also live in fear of being "discovered".

Everything I gain, I do so without hiding myself. Because of this, I've got nothing that's going to be discovered and something be lost due to it.

It's just upsetting to know people are tip-toeing around over something harmless.

It's never wrong to just be yourself.

oh - here we go again...

if you one day stop wanting to play jesus I'm gonna maybe think of stop replying to your posts.

"and I'd hate for other people to also live in fear of being "discovered"" - please cut the hypocrite crap and mind your own business - after all it's what you stated you usually do "My attitude on all that is "Fuck that!". " - so please don't try to PUSH your ideology and idea of "right livelyhoood" unto others - THANK YOU.

And what maybe harmless for one person - can be as others have perfectly shown quite harmfull to someone else.

Think of Bill Clinton - the little affair with that girl basically broke his political neck - whilst a perfectly private citizen might have either completely gotten away with that or "Just" had his relationship ruined - but his career - no way.

Depending on ones situation and PREFERENCES - I mean for many hear diapers are a sexual or relax or whatever thing - A PART OF ONEs LIFE AND NOT EVERYTHING OF LIFE - so it's perfectly understandable at least from a healthy point of view if someone doesn't want anyone else to find out and that this might be a difficult task and makes someone nervous.

Alright, I'll just chime in -- good for you Diapered Witch! While I don't necessarily agree with the methods, I think we all need to get over it. You are who you are and you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

I've seen so many people bemoan that diapers aren't accepted in society, and how they wish they were. Well, if we all act ashamed, they won't ever be. If you don't want anyone to know, don't let them know. Don't flaunt it, but don't kill yourself trying to hide either!

Good call, Dill.

I wear for enjoyment (mainly sexual). So I would easily get the bad reaction(s).

The bad reactions aren't about who you ARE....they are about who people THINK you are...the two can be entirely different...

Work is quite conservative sexually, there has been one person I was comfortable discussing it with (he was into BDSM, wore diapers for diarrhea to work, I once had to warn him not to get close to anyone as his diaper had poop in it). If anyone figures out I am wearing a diaper, it will be because of that car crash I had....and just something I don't wish to talk about. I will act like an incontinent person....and the subject should disappear.

Dill Pickle