LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Potty Training Games

Sounds like fun, but the 'potty training' games I play with Mommy are usually more like 'diaper training' games.

Related, when we went shopping tonight, mommy picked up a lock for the potty (the kind for mischievious toddlers --like me!) and even installed it! So the new game is that I'm not allowed to use the potty AT ALL.

I'm curious, Chris, what kind of games were you imagining? Is there Adult Sized potty chairs somewhere?

I don't play "potty training games", because i'm incon I'll never be out of diapers anyway (and my ABness rules that I wouldnt wanna be either)...But, Dady plays diaper changing games with me if that counts! :P

And tris, a potty lock? That's smart of your Mommy ~ the potty monster can't get you now! Also, there are loads of websites (medical supply companies) that have all different kinds of adult sized potty chairs. Granted they're not babyish BUT you can always decorate them.

~ C.J.

No, I knew that there were medical devices for toileting assistance because I've not only seen them in the shops, but I've been asked if I would prefer one instead of the case of diapers I was attempting to purchase, haha. Stupid assholes loved giving a poor teenager a hard time about buying his diapers!

I don't know how much fun decorating an adult potty chair would be, but since I have no use for one, I'm not gonna find out!

Perhaps this is a market that someone would like to 'niche' for themselves, though?

Interesting discussion! I remember what the comedian Galligar said once about his young daughter. You teach a kid not to eat or drink anything on the couch or chair and to wash before sitting on the furniture, then you tell them that here is a chair you can poop in! No wonder kids get confused! <_<