LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holy Crap, I'm Back. Jacksonville, Florida

Sabbie

Howdy ho. I'm Sabrina. Pleased to meet you and all that business. I label myself as being one of the most kickass people out there (and whilst that may seem egotistical), I've worked hard to keep my title worthy of it's name! I was dating a guy for a very, very long time (almost three years!) and I told him about the fetish, and he was overwhelmingly committed and into it.. but we, unfortunetly, split based on reasons off of the topic! So after much consideration, I figured, why the hell not try and find someone locally again to play with!

I'm a local college student. I'm a successful photographer. I enjoy life. I have a very, very big life outside of this all. But still, it's a part of me, and I've fully accepted it. I'm twenty one years of age, and I'm originally from the Philippines. Just for all you detail people.. I'm 5'7" at around 110/115 weight.. I vary sometimes, depending on.. how fast my food digests. I'm not too picky on people I decide to play with, but I would prefer someone whose my age, and height/weight'd decently. However, I won't hold it against you otherwise. I live locally to North Florida, however I travel to Orlando every 2 weeks to pick up a shift at Disney. And I travel a lot. I like flying. I'm a dork like that.

So if anyone is local, and slightly interested, let me know.

And if you want to be friends outside of wearing, that's A-fantastic.

Oh, I do have a myspace. But it's not diaper related. Message me for the link.

I do have an ABY profile -- look it up, Sabbie. For more info about me.. and attached is a picture of me. Just so you can get an idea of what I look like.

Take it easy and see ya around.

post-1724-1200548640_thumb.png

post-1724-1200548640_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

That's really cool.I'm 18 senior currently in VA but I'm moving to Florida for college next summer we could hook up some time if u or anyone else wants too. My myspace is myspace.com/zpaintball735 please don't friend request if there are diapers on or in your page (sorry)btw you look very cute in that picture;)

• 1 month later...
Guest refridginator

hah! not in my neck of the woods... you'd have to be in a college town if you want to avoid boredom. miami, tampa, and jacksonville are ideal. the funnest place around here is panama city, and only during spring break. oh well, i've got my plans to go places and i'm sticking to it! :P