LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

hello -s-

I am a bdsm slave and my Master has always liked me to call him Daddy and to be his little girl, that is when I am not in trouble and being punished -chuckles- then he sees me as anything but his little girl.

I love the feeling of security and safety it brings me when he calls me this and treats me this way, he now wants it to go further and for me to start using a pacifier and bottle, diapers etc. I am currently in the process of inducing lactation and at times my bottles will contain my own milk. I find that I am anxious for him to start this with me, the thought has tremendous appeal.

I have been reading up on the topic and found a site advertising hypnosis tapes that would help with the transgression through a variety of stages up to and including total bladder and bowel loss of control if a trigger phrase was used.. Not sure that I would want to go that far but my first question would be has anyone tried tapes of this kind?

I have wanted to try diapers in the past so this is not a completely new desire but I was unable to purchase diapers large enough for me. I tried the depends in the largest size they had and it was a no go because of my stomach. Does anyone have any suggestions about getting something that will fit? I have thought of making my own but then there is the issue of leakage and my sewing skills are not so good that I could make plastic pants to wear over them.

babycarolyn

Guest dragonmaster4066

for cloth diapers and plastic pants try adult cloth diapers.com. for disposables try LL medical.com i dont know if they will have your size or not. also try my protex.com for plastic pants

Welcome babycarolyn!

I'm not sure where you're located but some of the mail-order disposables come in larger sizes than the Depend brand. If you're in the States you might try ordering a sample pack of the X-LG size from Bambinos (if you go to their website you can check out the waist and hip size of the XL) or check a few of the online medical supply stores for other brands (they usually will give waist and hip sizes). I believe Tranquility also has an XL that has stretchy sides. Also, as dragonmaster said, many of the online cloth diaper companies make diapers and plastic pants in larger sizes.

As for hypnosis tapes ... they work for some people and not for others. You really have to truly want what the hypnosis tape is suggesting or it won't work for you. If you have any doubts, your mind will won't cooperate - no hypnosis tape can make you do what you don't want to do. Plus, you need to be consistent with using them. Once or twice won't do the trick. You need to have the desire and put in the time.

Hope you enjoy your time on the boards.

Hi babycarolyn!

For plus-size diapers, I suggest going to google and looking for "bariatric adult diaper" -- quite a lot of sites will come up.

Regarding hypnosis tapes, over the years I've talked online to dozens of people who've tried them... and the majority did not find them to work. For a few people they worked great. Pipsqueak's right; you have to want what's being suggested, and you have to keep using them. I've heard some positive things about the socalab system, and they're not too expensive--google for socalab, you'll find it (or maybe that's the site you were talking about already?). There are also some free MP3's at warpmymind.com--it might be worth trying it, for the price. And there's a wonderful file at wendi.com that just helps you practice getting into a trance, which might help with any of the others. Finally, there's a whole set offered at dpf.com, but it may not be available now, due to the ill health of the owner.

One final point: If none of these things work for you, and you still want to try this... a real human hypnotist is probably the best option. (Maybe your master would like to learn how?) I've talked to five or six people who've gone that route, and I don't know why it is--maybe they're more committed to success, or maybe it's because the hypnotist can respond to you from moment to moment in a way that tapes can't--but every one of them was successfully diaper trained.