LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Earned Right

tcc

"Bondage", and "diaper bondage", can take many forms, be of many types and be of varying degrees.

Slowly, but surely, I am incorporating DL play into my relationship with my very vanilla, but seemingly open-minded, though not very informed about "variations", fiancee. She's 45, I'm 52.

Friday was a "puffy pants" day for me - she has a hard time calling a diaper a diaper, especially for ME - and I told her it was going to be a puffy pants day, maybe a weekend. We talked about the weekend = beef, sex, puffy pants and shopping. She said, I thought, sarcastically, she was a very lucky girl. She got the beef - prime rib for dinner - puffy pants, as I was in them, the sex would come later - as part of the "Earned Right" - and shopping came the next day, with more puffy pants for ME, of course.

I made a game of it when we got home from dinner. As we got ready to begin our "game", we began fully clothed. I would only be "allowed" to remove one article of clothing on HER at a time - a dom/sub "game" (interesting paradox - the "dom" is actually being dom at the demand/insistence of the sub, and the sub directing the dom action/activity, being satisfied by the dom fulfilling the sub's "sub" needs - so, who's actually the dom and who's actually in control?) and would have to fully satisfy her (until she couldn't stand any more, but wasn't to let on that she couldn't stand anymore of THAT attention) until she was ready for another article of clothing to come off, at which point another level of stimulation would have to be completed. I, on the other hand, providing the stimulation, was not "allowed" to take off ANYTHING - I was "stripped down" to my diapers, plastic pants and a onesie - until SHE was fully satisfied. Only after the first "O" was I "allowed" to take my onesie off. Only after she was totally naked and satisfied orally and had her second "O" was I "allowed" to take my, now, soggy diapers and plastic pants off. As a reward, I was then "allowed" to make love to my "Domme".

Thus, I "earned the right", by satisfying my "domme", to eventually be satisfied myself. A game of my own making, a fantasy long held, the game was win-win, a new experience for Ms. Vanilla - oh, and one she said we could play ANY TIME again! - and almost TOO satisfying for me, as I almost was OVER-stimulated and nearly had failure to perform!

There were times when I had to "plant" the next "comment" or "demand/command", but by the time the game came to a conclusion - with sleep the ONLY next possible step! - the game was well understood, simple to play and welcomed to be played again. The next step is concocting another "game", and presenting it comfortably so as to be able to incorporate it into further and continued play!

Archived