LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Name Is Emy........

O.K. So, my name is Emy, short for Emily, which I've never really liked cause 1/2 the world's population of girls has the name Emily. Ummmm but yeah, I'm new here, obviously. But I'm "special" I guess in a way that I'm trying to "quit" and by quit I mean I'm not going to wear diapers anymore or suck on pacis or drink babas. However, I do still roleplay with one very important guy in my life. He is also trying to quit, or cut back I should say. I know, I know, most of you who are reading this right now your faces are probablly something like this: :o or like this: :huh: or you know, most like this: :rolleyes: But I'm serious about this. Yes, I still read stories, and I still talk to other AB or DLs. I still look at photos, however I do not post anymore, actually, I have not posted photos for some years now. I live in Georgia, possibly moving to Ohio soon. I'm 20, 5'8'', I have brown hair that reaches my shoulders, and my eyes change from blue to green or hazel, depending on my mood. Anyway, there you have it. That's me.

O.K. So, my name is Emy, short for Emily, which I've never really liked cause 1/2 the world's population of girls has the name Emily. Ummmm but yeah, I'm new here, obviously. But I'm "special" I guess in a way that I'm trying to "quit" and by quit I mean I'm not going to wear diapers anymore or suck on pacis or drink babas. However, I do still roleplay with one very important guy in my life. He is also trying to quit, or cut back I should say. I know, I know, most of you who are reading this right now your faces are probablly something like this: :o or like this: :huh: or you know, most like this: :rolleyes: But I'm serious about this. Yes, I still read stories, and I still talk to other AB or DLs. I still look at photos, however I do not post anymore, actually, I have not posted photos for some years now. I live in Georgia, possibly moving to Ohio soon. I'm 20, 5'8'', I have brown hair that reaches my shoulders, and my eyes change from blue to green or hazel, depending on my mood. Anyway, there you have it. That's me.

Why do you want to quit? how long have you been wearing diapers and why? just for fun?

Welcome to the forum, for whatever reason that you want. Always room for more and hopefully you may even to post something every so often, even if is to blow off some steam. Keep your options open, you never know what will happen down the road.

Funny I do know quite a few Emilys. I used to live in Georgia and now in Ohio, other than that I have worn 24/7 for twenty years and don't plan on changing (NO Pun Intended). Best of luck on you and yours quest. If theres anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. I would caution you on throwing out all your stuff. I don't pretend that I know you, but if like many your in just in a purge cycle, then you won't like having to buy all over again. Hope to see you around the boards and Welcome to our site.

Funny I do know quite a few Emilys. I used to live in Georgia and now in Ohio, other than that I have worn 24/7 for twenty years and don't plan on changing (NO Pun Intended). Best of luck on you and yours quest. If theres anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. I would caution you on throwing out all your stuff. I don't pretend that I know you, but if like many your in just in a purge cycle, then you won't like having to buy all over again. Hope to see you around the boards and Welcome to our site.

Thank you Repaid. Actually, I have no intent on throwing away my bottles and pacifiers at all. And DEFFINATLY NOT my stuffed animals, I have a ton. And I still sleep with them occationally. The reason why I won't throw away my stuff is because I still use them. Just not as much as I used to. I allow myself to use them one night a month. Which, when I do use them, it is a preticularly stressful or depressing day. Thank you for your concerns though, and for your kindness in inviting me into your community. I was hesitant on posting at first. For fear of rejection.

Why do you want to quit? how long have you been wearing diapers and why? just for fun?

[/quote

Well, I got into diapers because I have the pee fetish. The first time I ever wore a diaper was when I was 11. The first time I wet myself I was 9. I've had a tramatic childhood. One that included problems with my Step dad and with my father only seeing me once a year, and leaving my mom before I was born, and not calling to see if I had made it through birth until 3 years later. I only saw him once a year, if he wasn't too busy with his life. I've seen alot of death, too. When I was on Skymouse Female Desperation (I'm bi) I came across stories involving diapers. The is how I got the idea. I slowly slipped into being a TB around that time and had several daddies, had told several friends that accepted, and told my mother and sister, well, more like they were nosey and found out. I fit nicely into my new lifestyle. It didn't affect my mom and Is relationship very much, as we never really had one. However, I did notice my grades start to slip. And my lack of intrest in photography, unless it had anything to do with tb. That disterbed me as that is really my first love, my second is writing (not spelling) then I've always wanted to help people with a medical degree. I tried stopping several times on my own, but never had enough support or courage. I gave up and accepted myself. Then I met Jake.

I was at my dad's house in the Summer at the time. We were actually in the same city. Though, my dad was moving from Texas to Tennessee the next day. Jake and I became really close, several months after I had met him he told me he was going to try to stop. I told him it would be really hard but that he could try. And that I wouldn't dis-courage him. I made the desition after a few weeks to join him in his, soon to be our, struggle. Jake wanted to be a stormchaser (a person who chases tornados) He soon realized that he couldn't be a storm chaser, and be a baby 24/7, so tried to stop. That is what brought us to where we are now. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum, for whatever reason that you want. Always room for more and hopefully you may even to post something every so often, even if is to blow off some steam. Keep your options open, you never know what will happen down the road.

Thank you for the advise. I doublt it would ever be to blow off some steam that I post. However, I do love debates I mean a girl has to have her 5 cents worth put in ;) I couldn't help but reconize that you registered on my birthday, March 25, I just found that interesting.

post-16510-1200251073_thumb.jpg

post-16510-1200251073_thumb.jpg