LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Patterns

I can't help you with the exact product, but have you ever thought of just enlarging a pattern for a toddler? It's really quite easy to enlarge any pattern, If your a seamstress, which I assume you are as you want a pattern.

I would guess that many of the products available on the web sites and Ebay were done exactly that way. Not to mention all the wonderfull one offs you could make and nobody else would have. Hope this helps. ;)

Thank you for the advice. I am not a seamstress but my mother taught me to use a sewing machine when I was younger, and bought me one for my birthday, so I've been trying out new things on it. I do quilt and make small things but haven't made anything really large. I tried making a pair of plastic pants which turned out alright, but I wasn't sure what to use as stuffing for the diapers. Any ideas?

I'm not amazing with a sewing machine, but I have made a few cloth diapers before. Walmart has a great selection of flannel baby prints, which make wonderful 'outsides' to diapers. I used terry (basically white towels) for the inside soakers. Don't make them too thick, though, it gets awfully hard to sew together.

As a pattern, I just laid a diaper over my outside, traced arount it (staying bigger) and cut it out. I even added elastics to the leg gatherings and velcro closures. Fun Fun. :)

Good Luck.

some freecycle ideas from a former ab clothing pattion cutter

try looking for adult fancy dress pattions theres a good one for (allinone teddybear suits and things can be found on ebay) baby ones dont really work when upsized and buy some very cheep fabric(u dont even have to like it) to make a prototype and get some lining wallpaper as it's very thick and makes good reuseabule pattions u cut the pattion out then pin it on to the wallpaper and cut it out in full abd be carefull not to cut of the match up tabs also cut out the biggest pattion on the chart as u can allways make smaller but it's hard to make bigger also bear in mind that diffrent fabrics can streech diffently ie streech terry and fleece are very diffrent

Guest Huggies_man77

Thank you for the advice. I am not a seamstress but my mother taught me to use a sewing machine when I was younger, and bought me one for my birthday, so I've been trying out new things on it. I do quilt and make small things but haven't made anything really large. I tried making a pair of plastic pants which turned out alright, but I wasn't sure what to use as stuffing for the diapers. Any ideas?

Hi,

I was wondering if you could make me a Adult Baby diaper if so how much Thanks

I recently did some googling and found: http://www.littleab.com/ABcare?diapertypes.html which has information on: types of cloth diapers; types of Cloth diapers - How to Fold and Sew Them. In all 30 pages, which included pictures. It included lots of information, which, I'm hoping to be able to hopefully use some day after I can get moved.

• 3 weeks later...

as for clothing, easiest pattern that i know of is simplicity 3618 - actually can be used for a lot of kink costumes. Its the maid outfit that is on ebay a lot. Make the maid outfit in pink, gingham, or whatever and you get a simple sissy dress. I use the top, its actually a shirt and skirt with bloomers, but i use the top and add length and some flare to make a very simple infant dress. lace and what not makes it work even better. I got a satin one on here -

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/s...13/_MG_5417.jpg

and this is a shirt pattern that I cut high and just gathered about 3 yards length of cloth and added it on

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/s...mepinkdress.jpg

same thing, pain sleeves, elastic at the high waist and more yardage in the skirt part - this was my mom's christmass gift - yes, she is a baby too- i have it on in the pic - she's a foot shorter than me so its the right length on her

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/s...=babybears2.jpg

and this is from the Wizard of Ozz dress pattern for Dorathy with the bib left off and the ruffles added down the front and around the high collar - the skirt i added the extra layer on top and a ruffle around the bottom - harder pattern but was worth it - its sooooo cute.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/s...13/_MG_5275.jpg

an dat is part of how lil kitty ebays

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I've been looking everywhere online for patterns for adult diapers or adult baby clothes. Are there any resources for this?

thank you

Awynn

Awynn,

I use to have some diaper patterns a long time ago. I'll look for them. And I know I have a "women's Panties" pattern. I use to make my own (modified) plastic panties from it. I use to be good with a sewing machine. Worked really well, but nowadays, I just buy them. I know I've got the patterns for that. That's all I've got. I've been wanting to give them away for a long time. If you want them, they're yours. Contact me. Sticks