LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes The Noise?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the noise.

I like it when mommy takes me shopping and I have a noisy pair of plastic pants on over a noisy nappy. I Used to worry that people will hear and see the bulge and know I was wearing a nappy but that does not bother me any more.

Can wear anywhere now and do not worry. Can even go to the gym with them on under my shorts now. lol

crinkle crinkle .... giggle.

• 2 months later...

I'm more than a bit hard of hearing but I know others aren't :mellow: If I expect anyone to be near, then I go for discreet B) The crinkling is a large part of the experience for me otherwise. My first plastic panties came from XP medical. I asked them to reccomend the noisiest ones :P and I got some "Crystal Clear" ones that were nicely noisy :rolleyes: Too bad I can't find any more of these :( I haven't tried enough disposables to comment there, but unless I just put it on, all my diapers at home are covered since I leave them on as long as I can or until they leak, whichever comes first :D Rubber panties offer a different sound which I also like :thumbsup: But best of all are the plastic "made to fit krinkle pants" I got off of Ebay recently. They're unbelievably loud, like comparing a rain shower to a clap of thunder :lol: The tiniest movement makes more noise than hyper-activity in anything else!

Bettypooh

I love the noise, it reminds me that I am wearing a diaper. I have found that the Tranquility Slim line diapers are very noisy, probably the noisiest diapers I have ever worn :D:D:D

I love the noise, it reminds me that I am wearing a diaper. I have found that the Tranquility Slim line diapers are very noisy, probably the noisiest diapers I have ever worn :D:D:D

I for one like the noise. First Quality makes a diaper that is fairly noisy.

I have to say I am wearing an Abena Extra as we speak and it is noisy when I walk I can hear it easy.

Some diapers you cannot hear as much under clothes but I can hear my diaper for sure.

I just love the crinkle

:)