LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Really Wears Full Time?

dl247

I have just began 24/7 due to medical reasons. I have been wearing off and on a week or two at a time for 5 years but, just recently have started wear all the time. I have complete bladder control lose and have messed in my diaper 3 times due to my medical contidition. If you asked me if I like diaper 4 years ago I would have told you I hated wearing diapers. I have grown to liking diapers for the past three years but I can't say what I think about having to wear all the time. My wife is very understanding and supports me in having to wear diapers she will even help me when I need it. If I have to wear to the rest of my life "Oh well" that's what life brought me.

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 since I graduated from college and got my own place. My interest diapers stems from stumbling across some pics on the internet in college. Shortly after deciding I wanted to wear fulltime (at least for a short period), I wondered what it would be like to "have" to wear them due to incontinence issues. Through continously wearing, using them, and some hypnotic recordings I began noticing a gradual loss of control. Five years after starting I feel I have very little if any control of bathroom issues. Did one method work better than the other? I can't say. I do not have any regrets as I love my diapers. There is definitely a feeling of security and I value that feeling and the convenience of not have to find a ladies room unless I need a change. My relationship with other people? I just tell them I'm incontinent which is an easy story to concoct because after college I moved several hours from where I grew up because of the job offer I accepted so I had to make new friends. Just my two cents worth.

Kara

Kara:

I know you're out there, I've tried to contact you previously, it hasn't happened. Hey, enjoy what you do, and be focussed toward how you present WHO you ARE to others. If they are not in the AB/DL "pipeline", you have some work to do to present the YOU that YOU ARE to them. What WILL you do? What WILL you DO? : ) Really, it's not so hard. You have to decide that your happiness and fulfillment is MORE than what "normals" expect "bliss" to be! LOL I will try to steer my new bride into understanding what the "intimacy" of a DL and partner is IS worth her exploration. And, SHE will see it, in time. I'd love to talk to you more. Game?

Tom

I'm kind of in the 24/7 bracket ....

I wear for medical reasons, but the problem comes and goes with monotonous irregularity, so I'll be 24/7 for a few weeks, and then be able to wear panties for a while (and let the air get to me <_< ).

I hated having to wear a nappy, but when it happened, I had to say "what the heck".

Now, it's having to wear that I hate (I would rather have a choice in the matter), but more and more I'm finding that I enjoy the feeling of a nappy around me.

I have little doubt that one day I'll be wearing 24/7 for 365 days a year instead of for about 1/3 to 1/2 the year.

They are vaguely aware of the problem where I work, but it's really nobody's business but mine, and I use the big nappy-bin in the disabled toilet when I need to change during the day.

Oh, and my nappy bag contains (in addition to clean changes) spare tights and skirt, just in case I leak. Touch wood, that hasn't happened in public yet.

<hugs>

I used to wear 24/7 for quite a long period of time, about a year or so ago. Never had any problem with it, even at work. If you tell work that you have to wear because of stress incontinence (and almost anyone can be subject to that) they legally cannot require you to provide documentation saying what your stress levels are that trigger accidents. Plus stress is subjective anyway. Besides, wearing diapers to work falls well within the bounds of a "reasonable accomodation" as it requires nothing from your workplace aside from a place and time to change. But I digress.

I wore 24/7 for almost 7 months, and in that time, I definitely noticed serious changes in my bladder control. I still had most of my control during my time awake, but I did find that occaisionally I was wet after a change and not remember peeing. Also my nighttime bladder control became almost nonexistent. I would almost always use the toilet for #2, so I never had a problem with unexpected bowel voids. But honestly, I found that I would miss wearing a diaper whenever I wasnt wearing, and I probably would have continued for quite a long time. However, I got involved with a girl that wasnt into the ABDL scene so I stopped wearing except for occaisionally. Most of my control came back pretty quick, but I had to wear a diaper to bed every night for almost a year before I got my nighttime control back. After I broke up with the girl in question, I couldnt go back to being 24/7 because I was moving in with a roomate who was a good friend and I didnt want to freak him out too bad.

All that said, I would love to be 24/7 again. Unfortunately since I just took a job overseas, I dont think thats going to happen anytime soon. Maybe once I come back to the States.