LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I think I was 15 when I bought my 1st pair. I always liked thongs the most since they were the 1st pair I wore after stealing my mom's. I remember being incredibly nervous going in the Victoria's secret and looking for cotton ones that had the The Lacey brand sewed into it. I remember the salesperson asking me what I was looking for and I said something along the lines of I'm shopping for a friend and I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for just yet I don't want anybody I'm knowing here. I think he knew I was lying and it was even more awkward when I went into a friend from high school who asked what I was doing and the sales rep said what I had told them. This was back when you could get 5 pairs for $20 so I picked out 5 of them. It was such a thrill and I drove straight back home and put a pair on. I love the way they rode up my backside and the way they showed off my backside. I came out to a lot of my girlfriends about wearing them and it was fun in high school pulling at the waistband a little bit to show them off and they would do the same thing. I guess I was sort of the way to see them in their pantries Relating
    • I saw this - it's like they read my mind. I may buy a pair of the black ones and test drive how they work as shorts around the house.   
    • I was in diapers full time until I was over 4 years old. Then I was in night time diapers until I was around 10 years old for bedwetting.
    • Been trying to stay hydrated, mainly to cut down on the odor of wetting, but I admit it's also quite nice how much soggier I've gotten because of it. While water, of course, definitely makes me pee more, Gatorade, as well as some juices, such as pineapple juice, really do it for me in terms of *feeling* the need to pee.
    • Hilarious!  It's stunning enough to learn that Pancho Villa was a teetotaler, but to have a tequila named for the horse of a teetotaler is way beyond weird.