LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome Melburnians

A place to welcome and get to know each other. We all share a great city, with lots of awesome littles, bigs, as well as those who just love their nappies, and want to take a step offline and into the real-world.

• Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• This is probably the last two-for-one post, unless I fall behind in posting again. But here ya go, two more chapters! Enjoy! Eighty-Four  I hadn’t said anything to Mommy about it yet, but waking up in a crib was starting to feel more and more awkward. I liked my crib–I’d go as far as to say that it was the most comfortable bed I ever had. But as I slowly crawled my way back into adulthood, it was starting to feel a little jarring when I woke up in a thick diaper, surrounded by the crib’s wooden bars. There was a time, not that long ago, when Mommy would come to my crib and wake me with a light shake and by cooing in my ear. Then, even more recently, I found myself waking up a little earlier than when she’d come to the nursery. I’d feign sleeping until she tried to summon me awake, when I’d play along. Mommy probably knew I wasn’t actually sleeping–she tends to know these sorts of things.  More recently, I found myself waking up in the crib early in the morning with a need to get my day started before Mommy enters the nursery.  The sun was just barely peeking through the shades when I woke. I could only guess at what time it was, but I’d have estimated it to be somewhere between 6 and 7. I got to my knees and unlatched the side of the crib myself. I was still unsure how Mommy felt about it when I let myself out of the crib, but she had yet to complain about it which I took to mean that it was acceptable. In the center of the nursery was one of my playpens. Usually, this one was in the living room, facing the television. I had soiled many a diaper in that thing while watching cartoon animals talking to each other. It had fallen out of use in the last few weeks, and at one point Mommy–or perhaps Marnie–had folded it up and stored it away. It was back now, with a pile of blankets and pillows laid out in the bottom of it. Lying within those blankets was Paige, still fast asleep. Only her head was poking out from the comfortable-looking mound, and she looked immensely content. I tiptoed past her, out of the nursery, and through the house to the kitchen.  About halfway there, the smell of freshly made coffee filled my nostrils, pulling me the rest of the way. It was at about this point that I realized I was still only wearing a diaper and my onesie. Just the thought of Paige seeing me in this getup made my cheeks blush–though, by now, she had seen much worse. “Look at this early bird,” Mommy said, stirring some sort of tan-colored batter in a large mixing bowl. “Good morning, Mommy.” “How did you sleep?” I nodded. “Well.” “And Miss Paige?” “She’s still fast asleep. Looking pretty cozy too.” Mommy smiled and nodded. “I was making some pancakes. I’m assuming she likes pancakes…” “Everyone likes pancakes.” She smiled, setting down the bowl of batter. “First things first, Baby. You know the drill. Let’s check on that diaper of yours.” She stepped towards me, working her practiced fingers between the cloth of the onesie and my diaper to feel around. I felt my cheeks warm–this would never not be completely normal. Especially so while Paige was somewhere under the same roof. “A little damp,” she said. “But mostly dry. I’m impressed.” “It, uhm, might be wetter soon.” Mommy smiled, picking up the bowl again to stir its contents. “I made coffee.” She motioned towards the coffee maker. “If you’re feeling like a big boy this morning.” “I can’t be a baby who happens to like coffee?” She shrugged. “Believe it or not, Clarky, you look a little more mature with each passing morning.” I sighed, a little unsure of how to feel about that. I supposed it was a good thing, since that was what I was putting so much energy into–but it was also kind of sad. An era–an absolutely amazing era–was slowly coming to an end, it seemed. “Well, the good news is that you can probably just adopt Paige,” I said. “She’d be a good baby.” “She would,” Mommy said, setting aside the bowl of batter so she could turn the griddle on. “And I’ll admit that I’m tickled to have a baby girl in the house. But…” I expected only a momentary pause before she picked up where she left off, but instead, she just dropped some butter on the griddle and remained silent. “But?” I asked, curious to see where she was going with that. She smiled and sighed. “Things are changing, Clarky. You’re changing. I’m changing too.” “H-how are you changing?” “I haven’t changed yet,” she shrugged. “But it’s about time I start thinking about what’s next, right? Just like you are?  “Yeah. I guess that’s true. Do you think you’ll, like, have another assistant? Another baby?” She shook her head. “I don’t think so. Never say never, of course–the future tends to be unpredictable. But I think I’m ready for a change of pace.” I thought back to the night I overheard Mommy on the phone with Ms. Beaufort. Mommy had  almost been in tears as she confessed that she didn’t know what she’d do with herself after I was gone. I dwelled on that conversation from time to time, wondering if there was anything I could do to help her. I still had no suggestions to offer. “What would a change of pace look like?” I asked. “I intend to find myself, Clark. Does that sound silly for someone my age to say?” “No,” I said, shaking my head. “Not at all.” She smiled, sidling up to me so that she could kiss my cheek. “Thank you. I needed to hear that. I don’t know what ‘finding myself’ entails just yet, of course. But we’ve all got to start somewhere, and…” I expected her to trail off again, and to leave that statement unfinished. But after she dropped a few dollops of batter onto the hot griddle–the hot butter crackling–she turned to me again. “...well, I do have some news for you,” she said. “Oh?” “I’m going out tonight.” For a moment, this didn’t phase me much–Mommy was out of the house frequently. Nights out with Ms. Beaufort. Nights out for business reasons. Nights out for errands. But there was something in her tone that suggested this was different. “What are you doing tonight?” I asked. “Well…Neve has been pushing me to get out and, you know, explore…” I shrugged, not sure what that meant.  Her back turned to me while she flipped her pancakes over. “She set me up on a date, Clarky.” My eyes grew wide. “Oh. I…I didn’t know that you were…” “Dating hasn’t been something I’ve put much energy into the last few years,” she shrugged. “Neve thinks it's time to change that, though. She’s found this man who she thinks is a good match. I’ve been trying to duck her attempts at setting us up on a date for a while, but I finally had to cave and let it happen.” I wasn’t really sure how I felt about this. I knew it’d have been silly to be upset by this news–Mommy was probably the most important person in my life, though that still didn’t make her my partner, nor had it ever restricted her from seeing other men. This was just new. “Don’t worry,” she continued. “I’m not bringing him home with me. He’s not going to be changing your diapers, and you’re not going to have to call him ‘Daddy.’ It’s just a date. And I might not even like him all that much.” Daddy. I had to admit, that sounded kind of fun. What would it be like to have a ‘Daddy?’ “Maybe Ms. Beaufort is right,” I said. “Maybe this will be good for you. Do you, like, know anything about the guy she is setting you up with?” “His name is Andrew,” she shrugged. “Apparently he’s a very important fellow in a company that helps to finance movies.” “Have you seen his picture?” She grabbed her phone from the counter and pulled up a photo with a few swipes of her fingers before handing it to me. “Give me your honest opinion,” she said, before returning to the griddle to remove the first batch of pancakes and to start the second. Andrew was a handsome man. In the photo, he had some black and gray stubble on his face that matched his mostly dark-brown hair–again, streaked with little lines of gray that gave away his age. He looked strong. The way his lips were curved into just the slightest smile–I was sure that could melt some panties. Mature. That was the word that kept popping into my mind as I looked into this man’s eyes. While we may have been taught that we shouldn’t judge books by their covers, I still felt sure that I could imagine what this man might be like in real life just by looking at his photo. He had a firm grip. A calm and measured tone. And he’d look down at me and smile if he saw me crawling around in my diaper. “A-are you going to tell him about…” “No,” Mommy said. “And if I do, it won’t be tonight. I’d need to be absolutely sure I can trust him before I spring any of this on him.” “Do you trust Paige?” I asked, thinking about our guest now. “That’s different,” she smiled. “You trust her, and that’s good enough for me.” “So, wait…” I was all over the place, as per usual, trying to make heads or tails of all the thoughts that were swarming my brain. “...you’re going on a date tonight?” “A little last minute, yes–but that’s the plan. I agreed to it last night. I was hoping we’d meet a week or two from now, but alas, our schedules didn’t have as much overlap as we would’ve liked. Will you be okay here by yourself? Or…should I call Courtney.” “Courtney?” another voice asked. Mommy and I both spun around to see that Paige was in the doorway to the kitchen. She was still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, and her hair looked like an elaborate bird’s nest. She was still wearing what she went to bed in the night before–a thick diaper and a t-shirt. Her white diaper–completely exposed–sagged between her legs, the padding looking saturated and stained yellow. “Rise and shine, Miss Paige,” Mommy said, flipping the next batch of finished pancakes. “Sleep well?” “I…uhm…” Paige laughed and ran a hand through her messy hair. “Is it weird to say that was the best night of sleep I had gotten in months?” “I get that,” I said. “I always sleep like a, er…baby when I’m in the nursery.” Both women giggled a little, though Paige at least nodded like she understood what I meant. “You do like pancakes, yes?” Mommy asked. “I’ll eat anything that I didn’t have to make myself,” she answered. “And, of course I love pancakes.” “Clarky,” Mommy said, ladling some more batter onto the hot griddle, “I put two baby bottles of orange juice in the fridge. Could you grab them and put them on the table? I’m sure you can guess which two of us they’re for.” “Y-yes, Mommy,” I said. I could remember a time when I would’ve been embarrassed to call her ‘Mommy’ in the presence of someone else. It didn’t really faze me much these days. “Courtney,” Mommy said to Paige, finally answering her initial query, “is Clark’s babysitter. I’m going out tonight, so I was wondering if he might need one or not.” “When you say ‘babysitter,’ you mean someone who’s actually going to come and…” “Courtney does it all,” Mommy said. “From feeding, to bathtime, to diaper changes. Isn’t that right, Clarky?” “Y-yes,” I muttered, grabbing the bottles out of the fridge. “Well if you need someone to watch over him,” Paige shrugged. “Maybe after work today I could…” “No offense, Miss Paige, but after seeing the state of the diaper I met you in last night, I’d say you could use a babysitter just as much as he could.” Paige looks especially cute when she blushes. “Clarky, I’ll leave it up to you if you want a babysitter tonight or not.” “Uhm, does it have to be Courtney?” Mommy smirked. “Oh? Would you rather I call Ava and see if she’s around?” Paige’s eyebrows raised curiously. “Is Ava a babysitter too?” “She filled in once. I assume you know that she was a…” “Yes,” I chimed in, my cheeks good and red. “She knows Ava used to wear diapers.” Paige grinned at me. “No wonder you like her so much. Both baby and babysitter. That’s versatility right there.” Mommy shot me a look. She didn’t say anything, but she didn’t have to–the expression on her face, alone, said: “Ava? Let’s talk about that later?” I hoped that my face’s response read: “Good idea.” “I won’t call a babysitter if you don’t think you need one,” Mommy said to me. “I could see if Lyndie wants to come over,” I said, thinking that might be the middle-ground between having a babysitter and a friend come over. “That works for me,” Mommy nodded. “And, uh, Paige,” I said. "If you weren’t doing anything after work–I’d love for you to meet my friend Lyndie.” Mommy smiled. “It’s starting to sound like you’re throwing a baby party in my absence, Clark. “Oh, I dunno,” Paige shrugged. “I don’t want to overstay my welcome…” “Nonsense,” Mommy said to her. “If you’re in diapers, you belong here.” She playfully swatted at Paige’s padded bottom, her hand connecting with the dense diaper.  Paige smiled, looking like a little girl who was just told she was going to Disney World. I wanted to crawl inside of Paige’s head and look around it. I wanted to see the world as she did. Her time in diapers was briefer than mine–but maybe not by all that much. And, up until now, it sounded as if it had been a mostly solitary venture. It must have been so exciting for her to have this new world open up before her.  “Now then,” Mommy said to Paige, her eyes fixed on the yellow stain of her diaper. “Should I change your diaper before or after breakfast?” “Th-there’s not a wrong answer to that, is there?” Paige asked. “Of course not, dear.” I saw that pained expression of indecisiveness on her face. She wanted to have her diaper changed again. She also wanted to sit at the table in her soggy diaper. “Just sit down,” Mommy said in a soft and friendly tone. “We can change you after.” Paige sighed with relief, doing just as Mommy suggested. It seemed safe to say that Paige was in love with Mommy. Well, at the very least, in love with the concept of Mommy–she had needed someone to be in charge. And Mommy was very good at that. Too, Mommy seemed to like Paige’s presence. Paige wasn’t only a girl, but a curious and naive newborn to this kinky world–which almost certainly made her Mommy’s type. Breakfast was as good as I hoped it would be. The conversation was minimal–the still-sleepy Paige was still fully reactivating, while I was too busy shoveling bites of fluffy pancakes into my mouth. I enjoyed the silence, though; it made the moment feel almost…normal. It reminded me of being a teenager and eating breakfast with my mother. We didn’t have to say much of anything–and most days we didn’t. But, in hindsight, I missed those mornings of both of us being in the same place at the same time, just doing something mundane like eating a meal. This is my family. Mommy, me, and a small cast of other weirdos who came and went from my life. Today, it was Paige. Maybe tomorrow it’d be Lyndie. Or Ava. Or Ms. Beaufort. “Shall I leave it to you to call Lyndie?” Mommy finally asked, waiting for me to have completely finished my breakfast. “I can, yes,” I nodded. “Excellent. And Miss Paige?” “Y-yeth?” Paige asked, still chewing one of her last bites. “After breakfast, how about we get you into a fresh diaper and then dressed. I made an appointment downtown to get my hair done for tonight, so I can drop you off wherever you need to go on my way.” “Thank you,” Paige nodded. “I really appreciate that. And…thank you, again, for having me over last night. I had no idea I needed all, uh, you know…this in my life.” “Of course,” Mommy smiled. “And I do mean it when I say you’re welcome back any time.” I wasn’t privy to Paige’s diaper change after breakfast. Maybe I would’ve been invited if I had asked, but it seemed like the right thing to do to let her have some privacy. This didn’t stop my imagination, of course. In Mommy and Paige’s absence, I tried to imagine what might be occurring up in the nursery. I pictured Mommy’s slender fingers guiding a damp wipe over Paige’s labia–causing Paige to moan as her back arched. I could almost hear Mommy cooing to her: “Did this little girl make her pee-pees in her diaper?” I bit my bottom lip and let my hand snake between my legs, groping my own diaper as I released a heavy stream into it. My cock, as it always had, strained within the confines of my chastity. I groaned and squeezed my diaper a little harder, feeling the warm moisture squish and spread to dryer areas of padding. Lyndie. I needed to talk to Lyndie. I needed to tell her about my lingering feelings for Ava, and about the confusing place I had found myself with Paige. I needed my big sister. I grabbed my phone and quickly fired off a text to her. The seconds ticked by slowly as I waited for a reply, with each feeling like an entire minute. When there wasn’t an immediate response, my eyes glanced up to the hallway, waiting to see if Mommy and Paige would return. Then, when I didn’t see them coming, I’d look back down at the phone. Back and forth. Back and forth. Just waiting for something to happen. I just about spat out my mouthful of orange juice. Lucky guess? Or had Mommy already reached out to her. That didn’t actually surprise me. Between them both working at the office together all week, and god-knows how many conversations via text, I’m sure Lyndie was more up to date with the inner-workings of Mommy’s life than I was.  Yeah, that sounded good. I wanted Lyndie to know everything, and I wanted to hear her analysis of it. Was I being stupid to still be so attached to Ava? Had I ruined a really good opportunity with Paige by letting her see the way I stared at Ava? I began to type out the recent events of my life, but paused when I saw shadows bouncing down the hallway towards me, accompanied by the voices of Mommy and Paige. “...is that so?” Mommy was asking. “And they’re on the radio and everything?” “Uh huh. I mean…they’re not huge yet. But they’re slowly making a name for themselves. They were on some late-night cable talk show a few weeks ago.” I always loved listening in on conversations between Mommy and someone else. I never tired of hearing how engaged she could sound. I always expected powerful corporate-types like her to be dismissive of small talk. They’d be too busy. Too important. Heaven knows there were plenty of uptight people in suits at the old office who wouldn’t give anyone the time of day. But in my experience, Mommy was different. She always listened, and she was a damn good listener. She treated every conversation like it was the most important thing in that moment, and never once had I walked away from her feeling like I had wasted her time. And I probably wasn’t the only person who needed that. Paige, too. She was in a bubble of her own–a different bubble than mine–but a bubble nonetheless.  “Well, what do you think?” Mommy finally asked Paige. “Ready to hit the road?” “Ready whenever you are,” she answered. “Clarky, I won’t be gone too long. I trust you’ll be okay by yourself for a little bit? You’re welcome to come with me, of course. I can crack a window for you in the car while I’m getting my hair done.” She was teasing me, but I had no doubt that she also meant that. Paige was giggling somewhere behind her. “I’ll be okay,” I said. “Did you reach out to Lyndie?” “Yes,” I nodded. “She said she can come over tonight.” I almost added that Ava was going to join her, but I worried that would dissuade Paige from coming back over. Though… Did I want Ava and Paige to be in the same place at the same time again? “I’m looking forward to meeting her,” Paige chirped. “Y-you’re sure I can come over? I don’t want to be barging into something I’m not supposed to be a part of.” Mommy chuckled. “Of course. The more, the merrier. Do you have any friends you’d like to bring along?” I was pretty sure that was a joke too, but my cheeks reddened anyway. “I wish,” Paige answered. “A little baby party? That’d be fun.” Mommy winked at me as she walked past–maybe just a reminder that all the teasing was all in good fun. Or, maybe, it was a signal that if I wanted to throw a ‘little baby party,’ I had her blessing. Certainly tempting. But who else would I even invite? Actually, I could think of one other person who might enjoy themselves in a situation like that. At the door, Paige gave me a tight hug. “I’ll see you later. Fingers crossed.” Mommy was next out the door, giving me a wet kiss on the lips that caused my cock to feel tight in its cage. “I’ll be back soon,” she said. “Be good.” “Of course.” She smirked at me, running the back of her hand over my face before closing the door behind her. With so little effort, she still had a way of getting me completely worked up. Were I unlocked, my shaft would be in my hand, and I’d be squirting into my diaper in less than a minute.  Soon. Hopefully. I return to my phone and scroll through my list of contacts until I see the name I’m looking for. It feels like a longshot that she’d be willing to drop by tonight, but if nothing else, it might be a good opportunity to finally start reconnecting. I tap on Megan’s name and quickly type out a message for her: “Hi. Long time no see. Hey…I know this is going to sound crazy. But I was wondering if you might be interested in hanging out tonight with me and some friends.” I deleted almost all of the message. Would she be offended that I had made time to reconnect with other friends, but not her? Start small. My new message was much simpler: “Hey, Megan. Long time no talk. I miss you.” I sent the text. I set aside my phone again, knowing I’d just drive myself crazy if I just stared at it until Megan responded. Besides, I had other things to think about. My manhood was still engorged–or, at least, it was as full as it was going to get while locked up–and I wanted to sit down and slide a hand into the front of my diaper. There wasn’t much I could do with the thing, but the idea of fondling myself while daydreaming about the company I’d have tonight felt necessary. Lyndie. Ava. Paige. Myself. All in the same place at the same time? That was going to be trouble, wasn’t it? No, no. We’ll all behave ourselves. We’ll sit in a circle and just talk. It’ll be a nice, chill, evening. My hand wrapped around my cage and I squeezed it, feeling my cock straining within. There was no part of me that believed that.   Eighty-Five “Could you even imagine?” Mommy said, her hand playfully shaking my caged manhood. “If I unlocked you tonight? With Lyndie and Paige coming over? You’d probably be cumming into your padding every ten seconds.” She was probably right about that. Especially since… “Uhm…I think Ava is coming too? Lyndie said she might tag along.” Mommy’s eyes lit up and a big smile spread across her face as she ran a baby wipe across my thighs.  Diaper changes, it seemed, were when Mommy and I had our best conversations. “So…about that, Baby. Ava and Paige? Is there a little…triangle forming?” “I don’t think so,” I shrugged. “I think I’ve managed to hit a brick wall with both of them. Ava’s, you know, in a relationship. And Paige knows I’m still ga-ga for Ava, so…I don’t think that’s going to go anywhere.” “Quite the pickle,” Mommy cooed. “Not that I’d expect anything less from you.” “Yeah…” “Don’t stress yourself too much, Clarky. You’re still getting your diapers changed for you. Maybe you don’t need to commit to any sort of relationship right now.” “I…I know. But…” Mommy sighed and smiled. “I know, I know. The heart wants what the heart wants. You may still be flooding your diapers, but we can’t always easily pretend you aren’t a young man who’s finding his place in this world.” She paused for a moment, seemed to mull something over, and then smiled. “What do you need from me?” I never forgot that I loved Mommy, but it was times like this that I was reminded just how much I loved her. I wasn’t sure that I knew how to answer her question, but I liked that she asked it. “Do you have a magic wand?” I asked. “One that you could wave and just…magically have everything make sense?” “If I had magical powers, just think of the things that I’d do to you.” I’d love to see that. “But…” she continued. “I do have a magic wand. It’s not quite the same thing as what you were imagining, but I think you’ll appreciate it nonetheless.” I was about to ask what she meant by that when I saw her reach under the changing table, and a new mechanical humming sound filled the room. Ohh. I knew that sound. She revealed the so-called ‘personal massager’–it’s wide white tip vibrating so fast that it looked like a blur. Almost instinctively, my mouth began creating extra saliva that leaked out the side of my mouth. “What do you think?” she asked. “Will this help with anything?” “Uhm…it might.” Her right hand brought the tip to my inner-thigh, letting the intense vibrations pulse up my body. Slowly, she guided it towards my crotch. I let out a long and steady moan as it neared my cage that almost sounded like it complimented the hum of the wand. Then: contact. “Mmmm…guh…ughhh…” “Do you like that?” she cooed. “Does that feel good?” “Uh huh.” “Does it make all your silly problems just melt away?” “Uh huh.” “You’re such a good boy, aren’t you?” “Y-yes…” “And such a good little baby. Too good, really. I wonder if you could do something for me, Baby.” “Hmm?” I moaned, the intense pulsating against my cage bringing me closer and closer to climax by the second. “I know you want to grow up and be a big boy. And I want that for you too. But no matter how big you get. No matter how mature you become–or mature you pretend to act–don’t ever let go of this part of yourself. Baby Clark is too special to be lost to the monotony of adulthood. Make time for him. Don’t let him fade away.” I’d have said something in response, but no words came when I opened my mouth–just another long and pleasured moan. I nodded my head, hoping that was acceptable as a promise. “Go on,” she smiled. “Let it out.” My back arched, I groaned, and a stream of creamy white blasted from my minimized manhood.  With a click, the vibrating ceased. It would take a few seconds for me to collect myself, and my first thought–when I finally opened my tightly closed eyes–was wondering where my wayward orgasmic stream had landed. Mommy provided at least a partial answer to that, lifting her hand to reveal a glistening splatter of pearlescent fluid on it. She held it up to her mouth, gingerly licking at it with the tip of her tongue. She smiled and giggled to herself. “That’s a naughty thought, isn’t it? Not too long from now, I’ll be sharing a meal with this Andrew fellow–and he’ll have no idea that I licked your spunk from my hand after I got you off during a diaper change.” Even if I was capable of saying much, I had no idea what to say. It was a naughty thought. And one that would be swimming around in my mind for the rest of the night. I nodded my head and sunk further into the changing table’s padding as another wave of post-orgasmic bliss washed over me. “Now then,” she continued. “Let’s get you into a new diaper, hmm? I know all your girlfriends are coming over tonight, and they’ll be expecting you in thick padding.” “Gotta give the people what they want,” I muttered. “You do know how jealous any other boy would be to spend the night with three lovely ladies, don’t you?” I nodded. Believe me, I know. “Diapers aside, Clarky, what do you want to wear tonight? Shall I pick out a onesie for you? Or do you think you want to get some big boy clothes so that you can attempt to fit in with your friends?” “Uh…” My gut reaction was to take the offer for the big boy clothes. But…maybe that wasn’t the way to go. Perhaps it was the post-climax brain doing its thing, but Mommy had been right earlier when she mentioned that my guests were already expecting me to be in diapers. And, assuming that I was still on the path to reclaiming my adulthood, there’d be plenty of time to see me in a more mature-looking pants and shirt ensemble. What if my opportunities for dressing up like a toddler for company were dwindling? It’d be embarrassing, but…that’s what I liked. “I’ll, uhm, take a onesie,” I finally said. “Sometimes you surprise me, Baby. My choice?” I nodded. “Very well. I don’t think I’ll be picking anything subtle.” “I-I wouldn’t expect you to.” She walked over to the closet, taking her time in riffling through the onesies that hung within. At some point over the last few months, she–or perhaps it had been Marnie–had organized all the onesies by color. It was a reverse rainbow sort of order, with the purples and blues closer to the left hand side, greens and yellows in the middle, and oranges, pinks, and blues closer to the right hand side. Then, there were the whites and blacks. Mommy’s fingers skated past the blues and greens, heading all the way over to the reds. No wait, it looked like she was looking left again. The pinks.  I should’ve seen that coming. “I think this’ll be appropriate, don’t you?” she asked, pulling a bright pink onesie with ruffled purple lace pieces around the arms and legs out. I was pretty sure I had never worn that particular garment before. “It’s very girly,” I said. It almost sounded like I was whining. She snickered. “The girls will appreciate this. You’ll fit right in.” “I’m not a girl…” “I never said you were, Clarky. It’s just a color. It’s just a piece of clothing.” “Y-yes, Mommy.” She was right, and I felt a little foolish for making a tiny stink about it. Megan, of course, would love to see this. I had yet to hear back from her of course. Was she busy? Just ignoring me? If it was the latter, I certainly couldn’t blame her–she could very well be thinking that I had been ignoring her for months. Soon after, I waddled out of the nursery in my thick diaper and my tight pink onesie. Mommy added the extra detail of a pacifier attached to a little strap, pinned to the chest of my onesie. “So you won’t lose it,” she said. The girls were going to love this. Mommy had sequestered herself in her room to finish getting ready for her date, now that I was sufficiently prepared for my own evening. I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch as I mindlessly scrolled through my phone. Having been disconnected from things like social media feeds and Reddit for so long, I still enjoyed the novelty of having things to scroll through. Eventually it’d get boring and tedious, but it wouldn’t be today. I was trying to distract myself from the unease I felt. It didn’t feel like something was ‘wrong,’ it was just that familiar fear of the unknown–one I hadn’t felt for quite some time. Maybe not since I left my old job to move in with Mommy. Maybe it was the fact that Ava and Paige would be in the same place at the same time again, with Paige knowing far more of the bigger picture. But I didn’t think that was it.  It was Mommy, I think. It wasn’t that she was going on a date with Andrew in particular–whoever he was. It was that she was dating in general. She was thinking ahead. She was thinking about what comes next. Just like I was. Wherever we were going–and however long it took for us to get there–the end was on the horizon. Even if Mommy and I remained close for the rest of our lives, this particular era of it would end.  Enjoy what you have now, I thought. While you can. I felt some pressure in my bladder. It wasn’t incredibly urgent yet, but sooner or later I’d be flooding my diaper. Not that long ago, I’d have instinctively let go at the very first pang of discomfort. I supposed this was an improvement. I’d have loved to ask Mommy if I could try using the toilet, but–at best–she’d just sit me down on the potty chair. Maybe in a little bit, if the pressure got worse, I’d bring it up to Mommy and see what she said. My phone finally vibrated. Finally, it was Megan. I laughed aloud. It had been a while since I thought of that name. Though, it did remind me of the frilly pink onesie Mommy had put me in. I outstretched my arm, aiming my phone’s camera at my body and snapped a pic. It wasn’t the most flattering photo, but it at least showed my diapered torso squeezed into the onesie.  It felt like a ballsy way to open the conversation with her–especially since I was never the type of person to fire off random selfies to folks. But if anyone would appreciate it, it’d be her. I almost wished I could’ve taken back that last text. I didn’t want to start this conversation by talking about myself. I quickly sent another: I began to type out a response–something along the lines of ‘Fair enough,’ when Mommy entered the room–and she required my full attention. I was surprised by her outfit. I’ve seen Mommy dress up. I’ve seen her all decked out–a look that never failed to turn heads of every man and woman we passed. This look was a bit more subdued. More casual. I followed the outfit up from her feet to her head. The open-toed black kitten heels. The tight black trousers that clung to her long legs. The powder blue long-sleeved top whose angled neck line seemed to dip perilously below where her cleavage started. The black jacket that was currently just resting on her shoulders like a superheroine’s cape. This was a different look for her, but it was striking all the same. She looked cool. She looked sexy. There was absolutely no way that this Andrew-guy would be able to look at her and not sport a boner at some point during his date.  “What do you think?” “It’s…very good.” She laughed. “Clark, is that a little pout I see on your face?” “I…I just…” “Jealous that Mommy gets to dress all cute for her date, and you’re being left at home in your diapers and onesie?” I hadn’t thought of that, but now that she mentioned it… “Well, if you’ve been a good boy while I’m out, maybe I can show you the panties I chose for tonight when I get home.” My mouth hung open a little. “Th-the red ones?” “Ooh. I know those are your favorites, but that’s why I save them for you. You actually haven’t seen these yet. And…I’m pretty sure that even after tonight you’ll still be the first lucky boy to lay eyes on them.” “Th-that sounds good,” I said, nodding like a little idiot. Ding dong. “Ah,” Mommy smiled. “I bet that’s your company.” I looked down at myself again, taking in the bright pink of my onesie as I sighed. I imagined that the color of my cheeks matched the color of the onesie. “Well, go on,” she said. “Aren’t you going to go greet them?” “I…uhm…” There seemed little point in saying anything else. I slid off the couch, my thick diaper crinkling beneath me, and waddled my way towards the front door. Mommy remained a few paces behind me, arms crossed and a smug smile on her face as she just observed. I opened the front door, finding exactly who I expected. Lyndie was standing on the other side of the door, hands on her hips and a big smile on her face. She almost looked like she was expecting me to be dressed ridiculously, and I didn’t let her down.  Somewhere behind her, I could see Ava patiently waiting her turn to cross the threshold. “Oh wow. That’s a look, Clarky,” Lyndie said, reaching forward and messing up my hair. “Uhm, hi,” I said bashfully. “It was Mommy’s idea.” “Well the color suits you. You look adorable.” Lyndie was looking pretty cute herself with her black skirt, fishnets, and aged AC/DC t-shirt. And was that a new purple streak in her hair? I liked it. “Thanks,” I shrugged. “Come on in.” Lyndie marched past me and into the house, and Ava stepped forward. She looked amazing, as always. And mature–which I felt like I’d never get used to. She was wearing high-waisted jeans, and a flowy violet plaid top that was tucked into them. It was a good thing she had given up diapers, because there was no way they’d fit in those pants. “Ava,” I said. I tried to contain my excitement, but I couldn’t help but crack a little smile. There it was. Almost as if my body was reacting to seeing Ava–another wave of discomfort from my bladder. Sooner or later I was going to have to pee somewhere. Now that the girls were here–it was probably going to have to be my diaper. I could probably hold it a while longer. “Clark,” she said, stepping forward with her arms extended so she could hug me. We embraced each other in the doorway, and the feeling of her body so close to mine almost rivaled the orgasm Mommy had granted me with her magic wand earlier. “How are you?” “Good,” I nodded. “You?” “I’m doing well,” she said. She was smiling, but something seemed a little off. That look when someone has something else on their mind, maybe.  “Do you, uh, have any comments to make about my onesie?” I asked. “Because if you do, you might as well get them out of your system now.” She giggled a little, holding a hand up to her mouth. “I’ll let Lyndie do all the teasing. But she wasn’t wrong–you look cute in pink.” The last time I had seen her, I had been dressed like an adult. I was acting like an adult. I had even been wearing a pull-up instead of a diaper–maybe not ‘like an adult,’ but it at least felt like progress. Now, I was in a puffy diaper and there was a pacifier dangling from my chest. How far was tonight going to set me back in convincing her I was moving ahead with my life? I wanted to say something about it. Something that would signal that this was just because Mommy asked me to wear this–not because I still need to be a baby. But by the time I opened my mouth, the only words I could think to utter were: “Thanks.” “I miss it,” she shrugged. “The baby stuff? I didn’t think I would. But I think about it way more than I thought I would.” “R-really?” Behind me, I could hear Lyndie and Mommy talking. They were both laughing–no doubt sharing a giggle about me. “I’m not going to lie. Seeing you like this? It kinda makes me want to crawl into a diaper myself.” “Well…we have plenty. So if you think you might want to borrow one…” “We’ll see,” she smiled. “I’m trying to be a good girl.” I almost said nothing at all, but I couldn’t help myself: “Don’t try too hard.” She laughed again, her cheeks reddening a little. I stepped aside, welcoming her into the house. I followed, closing the door behind her. “Wow,” Mommy said in the foyer, shaking her head slowly. “When’s the last time the four of us were in the same place at the same time?” “It’s certainly been a while,” Lyndie said. “Probably not since the old office.” “Doesn’t that feel like years ago?” Ava sighed.  “Are we in better places now?” Mommy asked. Lyndie laughed. “Oh, I’m much happier with my new job.” Mommy playfully shoved Lyndie’s shoulder. “You’re not just saying that because your boss is in the room with you, are you?” “No, no, of course not…” We all laughed again. “I’m happier now,” I said. “I’ve been very happy, honestly.” “So why the urge to grow up?” Lyndie teased. “Seems like you’ve got it pretty good.” “I, uhm…” I had no idea how to answer that. “He’s looking for a new kind of happiness,” Mommy said, coming to my rescue. “And I, for one, am very proud of the effort he’s put into figuring out the next steps in his life.” I was blushing. “Th-thank you, Mommy.” “Well, I’m certainly happier now,” Mommy said, answering her own question. “The new company has been reinvigorating my spirit. And, I must say, motherhood has been a blast.” “What about you, Ava?” Lyndie asked. “You’re happier now, right?” “Oh, for sure,” Ava nodded. Mommy and Lyndie seemed to buy this answer, though I didn’t. Maybe I was just thinking about my observation from a few moments earlier when I greeted her–but something still felt off about her. My best guess? Perhaps she was having a harder time being detached from her little life than she thought she would. Of course, I was no mind reader–I’d have to find an opportunity to talk to her about it later. “Well, now that the babysitter–and her assistant–have arrived,” Mommy shrugged. “I suppose I should head out to meet my date.” “He’s not going to know what him,” Ava said. “You look stunning.” “Hubba hubba,” Lyndie laughed. “This guy isn’t in diapers, right?” “I hope not,” Mommy said. “One baby is more than enough.” “I’m just saying,” Lyndie shrugged. “If I was on a date with you, and you wore that? I’d start calling you ‘Mommy’ too.” “Careful what you wish for,” Mommy smiled. “If this guy looks like he needs a diaper, I’m giving him your number.” “Please,” Lyndie smirked. “Always room for one more on the changing table.” “You girls are going to take good care of my Clarky tonight, yes?” “Of course,” Lyndie nodded. “He’s in good hands.” “Yes, ma’am,” Ava nodded. “And I hope you have a good time on your date tonight.” “I’m a little out of practice,” Mommy shrugged. “So we’ll see how it goes. And Clarky?” “Y-yes?” “You’ll behave for these lovely young ladies, won’t you?” “Yes, Mommy.” She leaned forward, planting a big kiss on my cheek. Lyndie laughed a little as Mommy’s head pulled away, and I could guess that Mommy’s red lipstick left some traces on my skin. “I don’t know when I’ll be home,” Mommy said, grabbing her purse. “But I imagine I’ll touch base when I’m heading home. Have a good evening.” And with that, Mommy was gone. The door closed behind her, and I was left behind with Lyndie and Ava. “So what’d you want to do tonight?” I asked. “Mommy, er, Ms. Heller…” I had suddenly become self-conscious about what I was supposed to call Mommy when Mommy wasn’t around. But, then again, everyone knew that I only called her Mommy. I started over again, trying not to second-guess myself: “Mommy left her card on the counter and said we could order dinner with it.” “Perfect,” Lyndie said. “Actually, we brought something fun with us too, didn’t we, Ava?” “Oh…I think it’s in the car still,” Ava shrugged. “Clark, do you want to go and get the bag from the backseat?” “Uhm…I’m not going outside like this.” Lyndie laughed. “Fair enough. Alright, I’ll be back in a minute.” She then jogged outside and down the driveway to the car. Left alone with Ava, I wasn’t sure what to say. Did I ask about the uncertain vibes she had been giving off? Did I tell her about Paige’s possible arrival later in the evening? I opened my mouth–still unsure of what I was going to say, though likely just going to make small talk–when Ava pointed at something behind me. “Oh my god,” she said, her face lighting up with excitement.  “Huh?” “Clark, is that a potty chair?” “Oh, uhm…well…” “That’s so cute. Does Ms. Heller actually make you, like, use it?” I sighed, already terrified of where this conversation might be going. “Y-yeah…just a little thing we’re working on.” “Little Clarky is growing up,” she said softly, walking past me to go get a better look at it. “You know Lyndie’s going to flip when she sees this, right?” “I know, I know.” “She’s going to want to see you use it.” I felt my cheeks warming considerably. “Y-you don’t want to see me pee in that, do you?” “Well…when you see what we brought with us, I bet someone’s going to be peeing in that thing by the end of the night.” On queue, Lyndie rolled back into the house. A bottle of vodka in one hand and a bottle of rum in the other.  “I know I’m supposed to be the responsible one,” Lyndie said. “But…” She shot us a devilish smile. “...you babies wanna have some fun tonight?”
    • Loved the chapter.  I like that Jason has come to accept his position.  I can honestly relate to him in that he tried fighting but it wasn’t working out for him.  As he came to accept his situation, he is beginning to realize that not resisting really isn’t so bad.  I honestly believe everyone actually wants to feel cared for and loved.  There’s no reason Jason shouldn’t either. I don’t hold anything against him for allowing Diane to treat him with a little more care and kindness even if it means she is babying him some. He has a problem and she is now helping him with it.  In turn he has become more helpful to her around the house.  I will admit though I was rather surprised that he didn’t resist the decision to keep him from making the trip.  He was really looking forward to that.  At this point I think that most of his mates know he’s being diapered for school.  I believe they are willing to accept that but not really ready to include him in their lives right now.   Great job, I will be looking forward to seeing more. 
    • And there it is, Nikki can't leave the group of little students, she can't run quickly to the scene to call for help. Livy's calling for help, so I expect Reila's in trouble. Reila's behavior throughout the story reminds me strongly of the character Meg from both Stacy's story and Cameron's story. I think a repeat of history would probably be the best possible climax. Lilly could secretly follow the group, and since she's not hampered by Beth's personal protection call like Nikki, she could be at the scene of destruction significantly faster. The evil Amazon who tries to adopt Reila could be banned from the mall by security and Lilly, like Megan, could be forced by the local police to adopt Reila. I hope Sophie won't be too angry, and that she'll indulge us with this climax instead of letting Reila or anyone else in this group just disappear without a trace. Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
    • I have the opposite on my father's side. My grandfather was called PeeWee at 5'10", because all his 12 brothers and sisters were 6 foot or taller. I have an uncle who is 6'7".  I was always the shortest in my class until my body decided to grow a whole foot taller the last half of high-school so I always can relate to short people.  Little me misses my old size when I started high-school, it would make buying diapers easier since I could easily fit in a size 6 pampers.😆