LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome Melburnians

A place to welcome and get to know each other. We all share a great city, with lots of awesome littles, bigs, as well as those who just love their nappies, and want to take a step offline and into the real-world.

• Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Thoroughly distracted watching her partner bake, the kiss covered baby was absolutely enamored. Sure, she had absolutely no idea what was being baked, yes, she had a fear of trying new things, but that didn’t matter! Francine, the Francine, was baking just for her. But she was suddenly snapped out of her little world when she felt a certain someone pinching her little toes. “Eep!”
    • After about half an hour to an hour on that chair, she eventually did make her way back to her cubicle. On the way back, she held her head down and tried to sneak over to her desk as if she wasn’t all everyone was talking about in the office right now.   
    • I need to find that sweet spot of fluid that will increase my wetting at night but not make me wake up!  I’ve made decent progress with wetting, but it’s pretty light. I’m not sure if it will get heavier as I go deeper into the rabbit hole or if this is what it’s going to be. Ultimately I’d love for what winds up in the diaper when I wake up and have to pee to be already there when I wake up and I’m empty. I guess we’ll see as time moves on over the next few months. 
    • Francine nodded and sat her on the counter before deciding to bake the sweet girl a cherry clafoutis. She did love to show off her skills in the kitchen, and making desserts that hardly anyone outside of France knew made her feel quite proud. She popped it in the oven and then turned to play with her girlfriend's feet.
    • “Um… I hadn’t thought that f-far ahead!” Dahlia responded nervously. “I guess… can I have something sweet?” She asked, not really caring what it was. She always was better at telling people what she didn’t want than what she did want!