LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I hope all the Mommy’s out there are having an awesome and relaxing day!   They do so much for their families, they really do deserve more than 1 day!    I hope they were gifted more than a loaded Diapee as well! We had dinner out last night and a  relaxing day around the house.   Chocolates, flowers and more gifts for the garden!     What did you do today and how did you celebrate mommy?
    • Hehe. Wish you took a pic of that. I would love to see a real life Argo McDerpus. Also love the latest chapter. Especially the cute embarrassing leak seen through Amanda eyes. At least John had his coffee before all these guests arrived. Though I am sure John would fall victim to his vices in front of everyone sometime. Also curious if Agent Praefectus and his supervisors have the best of intentions with that rift. At one point could see them actally want to help lost littles like John and all, but to be honest. I can see more likely see them want to open it further rather than close it or even just maintain it. Also where is this rift in our world? Asking for a friend.😝 (Though let's be honest the chance of getting an "Amanda" to adopt me are slim. Plus with my luck doubt I get one who would want my opinion on anything.😤 Just find myself pacified with a training pacifier outside of feedings and all.)
    • Incredible chapter, definitely looking forward to what's next!     Quite a cliffhanger too!
    • Having spent time in a scenario much like y’all stated, I can say you won’t remember much of it and it’s literally hell being trapped inside your own mind and physically can’t do much due to the restraints and medications.